GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Last edited:

YoYoCome

Passed Driver's Ed
@Diggs24 I went with the settings you recommended on Map 6 drove it for a while.

Here is the data log:
https://datazap.me/u/yoyocome/map-6-1212017?log=0&data=1-2-4-5-11-18

It does feel better than Map 2. Here are the adjustments, is there anything else should be tweaked?

railroader

Autocross Newbie

tylerf0606

Ready to race!

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Clean logs. Your trims do hit 50 on the 2nd one, but AFR looks good. What fuel? e-blend?
I had 3.5 gallons of e85 in the previous tank, I just filled up with 10 gallons of 91 just before these logs so idk what it was.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Except the weird rich area at 5k it looks good. Runs out of fuel at top of 4th so if you plan to be up there a lot might try and back off some E85.
I don't know what that rich spot was about. The e85 only goes in once in a while since the closest place to get it is 65 miles away. Any areas you see I can add or take away boost

railroader

Autocross Newbie
If you still have traction add 1 psi for everything up to 5500. Add 2psi at 5k.
Traction went away as soon as the turbo went on [emoji16] but when I blow the tires off my wife can't say anything about having to get new ones. (I'm still on the stock all seasons)

railroader

Autocross Newbie
If you still have traction add 1 psi for everything up to 5500. Add 2psi at 5k.
Question for you, in those other 2 logs before these last 2 you can see it pulled throttle even though pedal was 100%, that was the hesitation, studded I talked about, any idea what would cause that, I'm thinking more or less the ecu still adapting, on the last 2 logs I didn't really feel it like the previous 2 and the throttle pull wasn't as bad.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Also, I would just drive normally a few days so ECU can adapt.

Question for you, in those other 2 logs before these last 2 you can see it pulled throttle even though pedal was 100%, that was the hesitation, studded I talked about, any idea what would cause that, I'm thinking more or less the ecu still adapting, on the last 2 logs I didn't really feel it like the previous 2 and the throttle pull wasn't as bad.

^^^

That's my best guess. Also, might try FOL=65 but just drive normally for a few days so it can adapt to that. Check codes once in awhile and make sure 3AD5 or whatever the lean code is doesn't show up. If successful might help keep trims in line at top of 4th. Don't do 65 and the psi increase above. One thing at a time.