crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Just say no to APR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
My my how the times have changed. I remember the days when COBB/Meastro and even JB4 were ridiculed as crap vs. the brand name OTS.

Winds of change!!

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
My my how the times have changed. I remember the days when COBB/Meastro and even JB4 were ridiculed as crap vs. the brand name OTS.

Winds of change!!

They definitely offer more customization - all depends what the end user wants.

I'd still recommend those OTS options if the person simply wants a flash and forgot about it type of deal.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I have always been an opponent of the OTS tunes as not every car is setup the same and every location is different.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
They definitely offer more customization - all depends what the end user wants.

I'd still recommend those OTS options if the person simply wants a flash and forgot about it type of deal.

Or have no idea WTF is going on lol. Last thing you want is a caveman with Meastro abilities and then blaming ED for car blowing up lol.

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Or have no idea WTF is going on lol. Last thing you want is a caveman with Meastro abilities and then blaming ED for car blowing up lol.

haha good point!

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
Ordered my IS38 from ECS the other week and have yet to put it in. I believe it is an H. Kinda pissed now that I see it isn't one of the latest revisions...

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Ordered my IS38 from ECS the other week and have yet to put it in. I believe it is an H. Kinda pissed now that I see it isn't one of the latest revisions...
Has it shipped yet

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
Has it shipped yet

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Um.....no?