GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

Latron

Master of oil top off
Car(s)
2015 GTI DSG
Ok so I did the Congo and Duke activator, it didn't remove CP. I have MST2_US_VW_P0890D software in the Radio. I found the patch delphiin.ifs for my software version and loaded it onto the SD card with the delphi.sh file. Both in the root with nothing else on it. I loaded it and now my radio comes up to the VW screen then restarts. If i put the SD card back in it comes up with the blue screen that says updating then goes to the green screen saying successful. When I take the SD card out and restart it it then does the same thing, VW screen then restarts. I cannot find the 0890D firmware anywhere to download. Is there any way to fix this?

TEG

Car(s)
MK7.5 1.4TSI
Ok so I did the Congo and Duke activator, it didn't remove CP. I have MST2_US_VW_P0890D software in the Radio. I found the patch delphiin.ifs for my software version and loaded it onto the SD card with the delphi.sh file. Both in the root with nothing else on it. I loaded it and now my radio comes up to the VW screen then restarts. If i put the SD card back in it comes up with the blue screen that says updating then goes to the green screen saying successful. When I take the SD card out and restart it it then does the same thing, VW screen then restarts. I cannot find the 0890D firmware anywhere to download. Is there any way to fix this?
I just used the unbroken version without any issue, I just updated VIN and VCRN to have the fecs as "original" but SportHMI was loaded from exception list.
You can download 0890D from (using guest / guest):
https://mibsolution.one/#/1/9/MST2 - DELPHI/Firmware/VW/US

Be sure your car is US version (I think so since you're at Dallas).

brentgti

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I just used the unbroken version without any issue, I just updated VIN and VCRN to have the fecs as "original" but SportHMI was loaded from exception list.
You can download 0890D from (using guest / guest):
https://mibsolution.one/#/1/9/MST2 - DELPHI/Firmware/VW/US

Be sure your car is US version (I think so since you're at Dallas).
For reference, it is generally not necessary to edit the VIN or VCRN and just run the activator. Should still work fine.

Additionally, the directory you linked does not contain MST2_US_VW_P0890D firmware.

Fortu

Car(s)
VW Tiguan
Hi all, I have a Tiguan 2016
This is my MIB2 Delphi unit:
- MST2_EU_VW_P0220D
- 3Q0035846
- it was not patched ever, just original firmware
I want to remove the sd card CID lock but i dont know to do it.
its to insert not original sd with maps
Thanks.

Last edited: