GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Honda Civic R

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
We have talked about this before but not sure what age group Honda hopes to sell the new 300HP car. New USA version photos out. Not sure at my age I should be caught in this. The GTI Clubsport would be much better being caught driving. Even the S version.
I am sure it is a fun R to drive, but that wing.
Can it fly?

Batman wants his car back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
IMHO: blech

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Batman, Robin, Cat Woman? XD XD XD

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Well, Merriam-Webster now has a new picture to place next to "tacky" in their big book.

Petey T

Go Kart Champion
I think it looks terrible. Don't even care how many v-tecs it has....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Can I get those mechanicals in one of these.

Or one of these

Or just scratch that; just give me those as is, with their high revving beautiful raspy engines.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Very strange car. Steering wheel of a CRV? Cross hatch rear end thing with an obstructive wing? Two big silver tailpipes sandwiching a small red one (not sexual, I think)?

Sure, its probably hella fast and very fun to drive but you won't catch me riding in that thing without my sweatshirt covering my face. Ya, that's coming from someone in their 20s about a car that will be priced for people in their 30s!

No thanks, makes me happy to roll around in the GTI.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
[emoji55]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Looks horrible. Is it boosted? Great now we're going to have to worry about these new R's modified. :p

Kinogod

Passed Driver's Ed
We have talked about this before but not sure what age group Honda hopes to sell the new 300HP car. New USA version photos out. Not sure at my age I should be caught in this. The GTI Clubsport would be much better being caught driving. Even the S version.
I am sure it is a fun R to drive, but that wing.
Can it fly?

Batman wants his car back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Such an ugly series of weird lines. But unless you have $40k, or a time capsule, it will be another 2 years at least before we see a Mk8 with a promised 280-300 horsies from a warranted GTI perf. VW is still playing catchup in the $30k space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk