GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Alright! The very important question....what gun next?

I need to start busting out some things on my cars wish list first, finally. Two guns since the new year and not the car parts I wanted by spring. Tail lights, flush kit, tires. All in all, about the same price as some badass firearms.

But the gun needs to wait. But that doesn't mean I can lay out my current candidates on the table to be criticized and critiqued. That's my goal. Ha! There are NO similarities between these, just really find them appealing and they can fill openings I still have vacant. So they're not entirely for play. :D

1) Sig Sauer MPX
2) Ruger Model No. 1
3) Ruger Super Redhawk 4"
4) Henry Big Boy Steel in .357mag
5) Henry Big Boy Carbine in .357mag or maybe .44mag due to lower capacity.

j_rad91!

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI
I love my MPX! Don't want to go through the stamp hassle to SBR it so I bought a brace from a company SB Tactical. So it's still nice and short :)

Alright! The very important question....what gun next?

I need to start busting out some things on my cars wish list first, finally. Two guns since the new year and not the car parts I wanted by spring. Tail lights, flush kit, tires. All in all, about the same price as some badass firearms.

But the gun needs to wait. But that doesn't mean I can lay out my current candidates on the table to be criticized and critiqued. That's my goal. Ha! There are NO similarities between these, just really find them appealing and they can fill openings I still have vacant. So they're not entirely for play. :D

1) Sig Sauer MPX
2) Ruger Model No. 1
3) Ruger Super Redhawk 4"
4) Henry Big Boy Steel in .357mag
5) Henry Big Boy Carbine in .357mag or maybe .44mag due to lower capacity.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I love my MPX! Don't want to go through the stamp hassle to SBR it so I bought a brace from a company SB Tactical. So it's still nice and short :)

Hahah I love the "braced" pistols. I have a Serbian PAP (AK) "pistol" with a brace. It's basically an SBR without a stamp. I call it my flamethrower.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I have the itch to buy a Rem870 police. Looking.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
And done. Purchased an 870P in walnut w/ 2-shot extension:

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Man, I want one so bad....with the tax stamp it was going to be $2000....and since then other things have come up. Like attorney fees, a bangin deal on a Springfield 1911 Ultra Compact w/ 4 mags, and damn it I need taillights still!!!!!!

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Well, guess the tailights get pushed back again. I have a great deal fallin into my lap guys that I just can't pass up. A Springfield 1911 Ultra Compact .45 w/ 3 OEM mags for $500. Not to mention the added bonus of a private sale :)

My first .45, my first 1911. I am very excited to own it.

Boondock

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI S
First post in the gunz thread. I'll keep it short and sweet. I like my guns how I like my cars, beer and... exchange students?

German.

I've wanted to pick up a H&K Mark 23 for SO LONG, but being $2k, and owning a car I want to mod, I never have the extra cash for it. But on a more realistic scale, I'd be down with a USP or P2000.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
First post in the gunz thread. I'll keep it short and sweet. I like my guns how I like my cars, beer and... exchange students?

German.

I've wanted to pick up a H&K Mark 23 for SO LONG, but being $2k, and owning a car I want to mod, I never have the extra cash for it. But on a more realistic scale, I'd be down with a USP or P2000.
Those H&Ks sure are pricey. I wouldn't mind one myself but after yesterdays purchase of yet another handgun, I need to get back to focusing on my car again.

I too would be down with a USP.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I had a USP9 back when they first came out in the mid 90s. Shot that thing all over the desert in Arizona and eventually sold it to another Lieutenant and bought a Sig P220 (.45acp). I liked the safety on the USP a lot, but everything else about the P220 better.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I put 130 rounds through my new 870P on Saturday to break it in. No FTFs or FTEs. Stuck to Federal brand shells only. Bunch of birdshot followed by a couple of dozen 00buck. My arm didn't fall off, so that was good!

I ordered a Mesa Tactical side saddle (6 rds), a Vang Comp steel mag follower, and a Surefire Polytac light and mount.