GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI S EQT XL vs 2020 tuned Supra

805mk7gti

Ready to race!
I was joking boys /s sarcasm lol. But ya i actually was watching more videos from that guy on youtube and damn, that supra pulls, fbo eblend man, he pretty much was smoking everything 650hp stang, mk4 supra. Granted as others said 2 turbos and v6 but, i still think fbo gti e85 eqt vs a 93 tune fbo mk5 spura would be close. Either way, we are all the real winners as we spent 20-30k less and can keep relative speeds.

FYI, new supra is single turbo inline 6.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Because of all the video text.

They're super high and mighty about having a 70k car that can beat a 30 k car.

This is like Superman taking time to diss Robin after saving the city.

It was the GTI guy that wanted to race them.

Navi

Autocross Champion
that reminds me.. linked up with my friends and had some fun with a couple roll races. My GTI is manual and about 400 whp. I wasn’t racing the supra but we were both WOT and his car moves way better than mine. All it has is downpipe and e85 tune. We were following my other friend who was running a Duck.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
that reminds me.. linked up with my friends and had some fun with a couple roll races. My GTI is manual and about 400 whp. I wasn’t racing the supra but we were both WOT and his car moves way better than mine. All it has is downpipe and e85 tune. We were following my other friend who was running a Duck.

Man he was just gone.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Because of all the video text.

They're super high and mighty about having a 70k car that can beat a 30 k car.

This is like Superman taking time to diss Robin after saving the city.

I’d probably sound like a douche too if some guy in a gutted max effort VW talked a ton of crap beforehand and then called me a liar just because my car was quicker than he expected.

And then Robin makes up a shitload of excuses about how Superman didn’t save the city despite the evidence right in front of his eyes that Superman did indeed save the city.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
The baba guy lies about his mods. He came on here and talked massive shit about his E30 tuned Focus RS beating all MK7s. Then he got the gap.

An E50+ Supra is no joke though. Whether or not his is just an eblend tune no one knows. That's his game. All about them clicks so people will watch and argue.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
The baba guy lies about his mods. He came on here and talked massive shit about his E30 tuned Focus RS beating all MK7s. Then he got the gap.

An E50+ Supra is no joke though. Whether or not his is just an eblend tune no one knows. That's his game. All about them clicks so people will watch and argue.
yeah I agree the Supra is no joke and his end game is most likely click baiting for that youtube money lol

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
That dudes channel has good content but its deceiving. Whatever car he owns is somehow faster than every other model just like it. His supra beats cars that just dont make any sense. I love the supra but he is lying somewhere. I saw another video of another supra with more parts than his losing to cars that babayaga dude would somehow beat. His focus rs was the same shit.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
That dudes channel has good content but its deceiving. Whatever car he owns is somehow faster than every other model just like it. His supra beats cars that just dont make any sense. I love the supra but he is lying somewhere. I saw another video of another supra with more parts than his losing to cars that babayaga dude would somehow beat. His focus rs was the same shit.
yeah I honestly don't know if its just a crazy tune or something but his car pulls very fast in the start of any race. Maybe hidden spray somewhere

Justgotohm

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE SP 6sp M

Geez you are 400hp and the Supra pulls away like you are absolutely negligible, what a fast car!

805mk7gti

Ready to race!

It's not Frank Nero is it? The dude that got beat up by a girl 😂?