GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI/R Key Fob Covers with 4 Buttons

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Apologies in advance...did a search, and couldn't find anything.

I've checked all the usual suspects (amazon, ebay, deautokey, aliexpress, google) and all the key fob covers I can find have only 3 buttons. Does anyone make a cover showing all 4 buttons for our Mk7s? Thanks! :D

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI

I've checked all the usual suspects (amazon, ebay, deautokey, aliexpress, google) and all the key fob covers I can find have only 3 buttons. Does anyone make a cover showing all 4 buttons for our Mk7s? Thanks! :D

I also tried searching everywhere and can't find anything. I will be following.

mkygod

Ready to race!

None that i've seen so far. I have the 3 button cover for my 2016 GTI and it does not fit perfectly. There is a slight difference in the shape apart from the extra button.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah you guys get a button for the alarm panic mode don't you?
Correct. Here's a quick pic of mine...

Brainclaw

Ready to race!

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Well deautokey's site says the 3-button cover will fit the 4-button fob. I'll probably just go with one for now until someone releases a 4-button version.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

\w/

Ready to race!
im thinking about making my own Carbon Fiber case this summer. if i decide to go ahead with the project, ill make a thread on it :)