Car(s)
21 GTI, 87 MustangGT
20230507_135310.jpg

Cleaned up enough to get both cars in.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
I have a lot of stuff in my garage but it’s organized and I know where every thing is. It’s a 25x25 so I have plenty of room, for now.

Funny how that works. Could be a tool I use once every few years, a piece of scrap wood for some odd project, or some other random object, and I know right where it is.

I wonder, if this is because it's the one spot in the house my wife leaves alone :unsure:

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
New house, new garage. It was the model home and they used the garage as an office so it has an epoxy floor and has its own ac/heater!

Now I just need to get it organized. And try to get rid of some of my junk

Attachments

• IMG_2151.jpeg
    IMG_2151.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 66

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
New house, new garage. It was the model home and they used the garage as an office so it has an epoxy floor and has its own ac/heater!

Now I just need to get it organized. And try to get rid of some of my junk
Nice… I would love a climate controlled shop.
Also, our toolbox setup is very similar.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
The left side of my garage is mostly bikes. I don’t ride as much as I used to. I do travel with my bike for work and get to ride in some awesome places. My town sucks for cycling.
I've been wanting to get rid of most of my bikes and just have two bikes. One mountain and one road. I want to move the Mini into the small garage and my GTI into the main one...but there's just too much stuff. We rented one of those large garbage bins a few years ago and tossed a bunch of stuff. Its time to get that bin again.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
I've been wanting to get rid of most of my bikes and just have two bikes. One mountain and one road. I want to move the Mini into the small garage and my GTI into the main one...but there's just too much stuff. We rented one of those large garbage bins a few years ago and tossed a bunch of stuff. Its time to get that bin again.
Curb alert!
I have a Lynskey Cooper CX. Trek Roscoe, and a Surly Pugsley.
I also have an old steel framed fixed gear I need to sell. I bought it from someone who needed some quick cash. Besides those, there’s another 5 bikes between wife and kids and freebies. I do have a 25x25 shop so that’s nice but I’d love to have a dedicated bike shed as well as a dedicated lawn equipment shed. I could fit another car in my garage if I did that.