GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Unused Ultimate Racing DP Catted Resonated

Silverback1

Passed Driver's Ed
Due to some financial changes, I'm looking to sell my new, unused Ultimate Racing downpipe. Never went on the car. It has the resonator and a ceramic cat. It is prepared for connection to the stock catback and has an o2 extender welded on at UR, so it should be cel free, but I don't think he manufacturer guarantees that. This downpipe does not have the wideband bung welded on.

I do not want to ship, but I will entertain the idea if I have to. Preferred method of sale would be local. I'm located in DFW. Asking 550, which is less than I paid new. My loss is your gain. This is the downpipe with closest to stock sound. Would've loved to put it on, but I need the cash. Someone take this off my hands!

Update: will ship to the 48. Price including shipping is 550. This is a steal. Someone grab it!

Update: pic

Last edited:

Silverback1

Passed Driver's Ed
Update: I will ship to the 48. Price including shipping is 550.

Clarification: this is for a gti with stock catback.

yosoydan

Ready to race!
AH, so tempted! UR downpipe was definitely on top of my list, alongside AWE Tuning and APR. Really appreciate their modular approach to the DP. Someone's getting a great deal with this one.

GLWS!

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Just to help maybe - over 20k km's without a CEL here.

Silverback1

Passed Driver's Ed
Vband or no?

No clue. It includes everything seen below plus gaskets and hardware, although the o2 connection looks longer, assuming because of the extra length added, and there is a cat on the pipe, obviously. I'll try to get a picture of it this weekend it it's unsold.

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
No clue. It includes everything seen below plus gaskets and hardware, although the o2 connection looks longer, assuming because of the extra length added, and there is a cat on the pipe, obviously. I'll try to get a picture of it this weekend it it's unsold.

But yours also has a cat, correct?

Banned
Yeah, get a pic up and odd are I'll take it off your hands. I don't see a v-band option on their site but there is a UR thread in here that has people talking about v bands on them..