GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: --- muzdub 2017 GTI DSG ---

Muzdub

Ready to race!
Mods can delete, circumstances have changed, again, meaning the car is no longer for sale*!
Back to the build, need to get those Revo engine and transmission mounts installed! And look at next steps.

*everything has a price.

Last edited:

mr_blasto

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh say it isn't so! I loved the videos you posted of this thing. It has been my inspiration! You selling yours so quickly is making me lose my faith in humanity. GLWS. I wish I was in the market instead of just starting off my own build. LMK if you decide to part out the aftermarket bits.

This is seriously depressing.

Muzdub

Ready to race!
Oh say it isn't so! I loved the videos you posted of this thing. It has been my inspiration! You selling yours so quickly is making me lose my faith in humanity. GLWS. I wish I was in the market instead of just starting off my own build. LMK if you decide to part out the aftermarket bits.

This is seriously depressing.

Thank you for the kind words buddy! Good luck with your build journey, if it's anything like mine you are going to have one hell of a beastly car!

Luvs2speed

Ready to race!
Oh man!!! This car is so well done. I have followed your build and love what you did with it. Tasteful and effective mods. I wish I could dump my car quick and take this off your hands. It would be a fun drive home from WA!!

GLWS of this beauty.

Muzdub

Ready to race!
Oh man!!! This car is so well done. I have followed your build and love what you did with it. Tasteful and effective mods. I wish I could dump my car quick and take this off your hands. It would be a fun drive home from WA!!

GLWS of this beauty.

Thank you for the kind words and support! Car is staying now, so it's back to the build!
Let me know if you're ever in WA!

Muzdub

Ready to race!

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie