GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
Thanks, that's what I was guessing - but then what is specified? I'm peaking at 230.9, but at that time the specified is 1871.

BTW, 230.9 kPA is 33.5psi, which seems awfully high to me. I've seen 255.9, which converts to 37 psi. I am guessing this must be absolute pressure.

This is on Eurodyne 91 octane Stage 1

Yeah, it's absolute pressure

blazter

Ready to race!
Guys, any news on ROW adjustable file?

blazter

Ready to race!
Best to email Eurodyne directly. We're just as in the dark as you are, lol.:D

I'm afraid to email him and get that excellent customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

613B6

Ready to race!
Fresh off the dyno, pumped out 447whp/380wtq on 27-28 psi with a custom Maestro file on stock fueling, pump gas and meth, very impressed with the CTS BOSS500 kit! On the base file at 24psi made 412whp without meth and lost 10hp once meth was on...didnt seem to help until the higher boost pressure. The graph is on my IG. The car has some serious top end now, dyno'd in fwd mode on Eurodyne's Mustang dyno.

king12sky

Ready to race!
Fresh off the dyno, pumped out 447whp/380wtq on 27-28 psi with a custom Maestro file on stock fueling, pump gas and meth, very impressed with the CTS BOSS500 kit! On the base file at 24psi made 412whp without meth and lost 10hp once meth was on...didnt seem to help until the higher boost pressure. The graph is on my IG. The car has some serious top end now, dyno'd in fwd mode on Eurodyne's Mustang dyno.

This is getting me excited. But i bet down the road some internals need to be replace for safety and longevity reasons. But damn on stock fueling that is insane!!

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

So was meth set on a higher spray point if you lost 10hp with it on?

Travis9935

Ready to race!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Thread has been quiet! I think I'm going to go back to Mexico this weekend, the car has just felt like it has been pulling SO hard, I must put her to the test.

Travis9935

Ready to race!
Thread has been quiet! I think I'm going to go back to Mexico this weekend, the car has just felt like it has been pulling SO hard, I must put her to the test.
Don't be drinking the alcohol when you're there! ;-)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Guys I got a car here with a Eurodyne DSG flash. I am trying to flash it back to stock but it only shows the DSG Stage 1 file on the file selection window. What am I missing?

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Guys I got a car here with a Eurodyne DSG flash. I am trying to flash it back to stock but it only shows the DSG Stage 1 file on the file selection window. What am I missing?

You have to contact support@eurodyne.ca so he can upload the stock DSG software on the server.