GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DINAN

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
So I ran the GTI at Fayetteville 1/4 mile track. Here's the times with some wheel hop,

Race mode 13:8 @ 102.8 60ft 2.4
Sport+ mode 14:1 @ 101 60 ft 2.4
Stock mode 14:4 @ 100 60 ft 2.6

Can you post up the slips for the sport+ and stock runs? 20mph on the back half seems slow. The car is probably pulling timing with that much extra boost.

heiney9

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport DSG
Can you post up the slips for the sport+ and stock runs? 20mph on the back half seems slow. The car is probably pulling timing with that much extra boost.

His opponent was 20 mph on the back half as well. Be interested in what you were racing against?

mk7carbongti

Passed Driver's Ed

Your most likely right. I had a lot of fuel from filling up on 91 octane night before. Not one pass was a clean pass....I had a lot of wheel hop in race mode, with a little bit in sport+ and sport modes. So I lost a bit of time from lifting and going back down. When I can I'll get them up.

heiney9

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport DSG
Your most likely right. I had a lot of fuel from filling up on 91 octane night before. Not one pass was a clean pass....I had a lot of wheel hop in race mode, with a little bit in sport+ and sport modes. So I lost a bit of time from lifting and going back down. When I can I'll get them up.

If you could have managed a clean start and had less fuel (weight) in your tank, you might have stayed with him. :D. Because the back side looks to be even.

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
I’ve noticed in the morning the dinan app says no data. Switching to any other mode wakes it up and then I can switch back to what I prefer. I know dinan says it stores the setting from the last use but it’s something to look at for you dinan guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mk7carbongti

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve noticed in the morning the dinan app says no data. Switching to any other mode wakes it up and then I can switch back to what I prefer. I know dinan says it stores the setting from the last use but it’s something to look at for you dinan guys

same thing....
sometimes it connects easily sometimes you have to motivate it.

mk7carbongti

Passed Driver's Ed

I only have this other slip, my other slips may have been thrown out by the car wash the other day

Attachments

• 2nd pass sport+ mode.jpg
    2nd pass sport+ mode.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 605

AERO

Go Kart Newbie
I put my Dinan back into stock mode today after having been in Sport + mode for the last coupe weeks. I am really impressed with the module after going back to stock. In stock mode, the car felt very held back. The boost just felt restricted, as if the gas pedal wasn't all the way down.

I'm even more happy with the Dinan now

pricej6361

Ready to race!
I put my Dinan back into stock mode today after having been in Sport + mode for the last coupe weeks. I am really impressed with the module after going back to stock. In stock mode, the car felt very held back. The boost just felt restricted, as if the gas pedal wasn't all the way down.

I'm even more happy with the Dinan now

That’s great to hear that it’s a noticeable difference going back to stock more. I have 93 readily available in this area, so I’ll be on the race mode most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
I’m an hour into a tank composed of 3.5 gallons e85 and the rest Shell 93. Race mode.

I swear this is even better than 93. Could be wishful thinking but damn.