GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

De-wiper anyone?

chebaroony

Passed Driver's Ed
I understand that completely but the point of this is to rid the car of its grocery getter look. It really does clean up its appearance and in general, most enthusiasts are also novice/avid detailers that dont like to let their windshields get that dirty in the first place.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Exactly , my golf don't get much chance to get dirty anyway , and I cant remember the last time I used my rear wiper ... on any car come to think of it except if I caught the switch by mistake . Anyway I'm not going to go ahead with the mod although it does look the nuts

Dr.Bora

Passed Driver's Ed
3 months with my GTI now and never once have I had to use my rear wiper.
Also helps that I keep mine clean regularly and re-apply rain-x whenever needed, I know it doesn't completely run off all the water but with what gets on there its still visible. Ive seen the mk4,5, and 6 with the delete and it looks great

chebaroony

Passed Driver's Ed
3 months with my GTI now and never once have I had to use my rear wiper.
Also helps that I keep mine clean regularly and re-apply rain-x whenever needed, I know it doesn't completely run off all the water but with what gets on there its still visible. Ive seen the mk4,5, and 6 with the delete and it looks great

Amen to you , at least some of us can see it

ZAAC'S_MK7 GTI

Apr wiper delete on mu mk7 , l just love the clean look [emoji106] Image1462573665.638503.jpg
Image1462573757.593942.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk