Ready to race!
Yep. I set that one up :)

Rotolo's Pizzeria
just between The Colony and Lewisville
SE corner of 121 & Josey

7-10pm rain or shine event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://flickr.com/photos/84463692@N07/sets/72157645454797341
Little far.. Is the pizza any good? I might have to show up.

ZKK007

Ready to race!
I'll be there with my wife. Looking forward to the Calzones.

ZKK007

Ready to race!
Rotolo's Pizza meet happens every Wednesday and a good group of people. Mainly Subarus. I won't be there this week but am planning on going next week.
Thursday night's in Fort Worth happens every week. Mainly VWs but I haven't made it that far out. 6645 NE Loop 820
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

sharkey

Rotolo's Pizza meet happens every Wednesday and a good group of people. Mainly Subarus. I won't be there this week but am planning on going next week.
Thursday night's in Fort Worth happens every week. Mainly VWs but I haven't made it that far out. 6645 NE Loop 820
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180

That is right by my gym. Gonna try to make it this Thurs. Address shows to be Applebees? I will be in the red 2dr. totally stock Golf.

ZKK007

Ready to race!
That is right by my gym. Gonna try to make it this Thurs. Address shows to be Applebees? I will be in the red 2dr. totally stock Golf.

Edit: Sorry, I thought you were talking about the fort worth meet which is in a Thursday and currently shows this:

Wednesday is 7pm at Rotolo's Lewisville.
4740 TX-121 #900, Lewisville, TX 75056

Last edited:

sharkey

Edit: Sorry, I thought you were talking about the fort worth meet which is in a Thursday and currently shows this:

Hmm 4:30pm??? I thought it was at 6:30pm. I guess I missed this week. Does nobody in the group work normal hours? Oh well, TX HD is having beach night tonight so maybe I will head there.

ripped

Go Kart Champion
anything meets on sunday's

ZKK007

Ready to race!

\w/

Ready to race!
i always see a few modded VW's and an STI hanging out in the Colony shopping center with Rock Fish restaurant and across from Kroger off of Main.

is it any of you?

TarmacDaddy

Ready to race!
i always see a few modded VW's and an STI hanging out in the Colony shopping center with Rock Fish restaurant and across from Kroger off of Main.

is it any of you?

Yes that's me and many others. We are on the patio there at Rotolo's Pizzeria every Wednesday at 7pm. Come join us. It's an open group to ANY cars. It's rain or shine every week.

I had a MK7 but now I'm back in a WRX. I run both types of local FB groups so we get turnout from both ends. We recently had a guy go from 2015 WRX to 2016 GTI.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/687945471244701/