GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dallas VW Owners

Kaleb

Passed Driver's Ed
Yep, I should get my car this week and I need to do coding for sure!!! I would love to see your car in person with spacers. So you're not in Houston?

ZKK007

Ready to race!
I'm in Dallas with a Reflex Silver GTI with LED tails and pretty much stock everything else. If you see me around.

I'm trying to get out and do a nice drive from N of Fort Worth to the OK border. A few hundred miles of some good driving if anyone is interested in joining. Found it on a motorbike website.

Miguel1

Ready to race!
I'm in Dallas with a Reflex Silver GTI with LED tails and pretty much stock everything else. If you see me around.

I'm trying to get out and do a nice drive from N of Fort Worth to the OK border. A few hundred miles of some good driving if anyone is interested in joining. Found it on a motorbike website.
I think I've seen you once or twice on 75 and mockingbird.

ZKK007

Ready to race!
I think I've seen you once or twice on 75 and mockingbird.
Sounds about right. I live near 75 and Loop 12 and work at DFW so that's probably me!

Have you been the the DFW euro meets before?

ZKK007

Ready to race!
DFW Euro Meet? When are those?
First Thursday of the month in Irving. I haven't been yet but want to check it out.

Rex1

I'm in uptown Dallas and I'm new to the area (moved from FL in Dec'14). Any of you guys going to SCCA Solo @ Texas Motor Speedway this weekend?

Xyro TR1

Yay
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I'm in uptown Dallas and I'm new to the area (moved from FL in Dec'14). Any of you guys going to SCCA Solo @ Texas Motor Speedway this weekend?
Not I, sadly. Too much going on this weekend.

I've gone to spectate several times in the past before! It's a pretty fun event!

Xyro TR1

Yay
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Nice!

What stage are you going to be starting with? 1?

I'm going straight to Stg1.5 93-octane! I've got the summer tires on it right now so that should help mitigate some of the wheelspin caused by the extra torque. :)

Tint gets installed Saturday, too. And I'll probably be ordering new wheels in a couple weeks. I love car modding...! :D