GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Corsa Exhaust plus downpipe

smgti15

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys,

I'm currently running a Corsa Catback exhaust on my 6 speed GTI. I like it, but it just doesn't provide me enough sound. I was wondering if anybody has run or heard a Corsa paired with a downpipe. I want it to be louder, but it is a daily and my wife has to approve of the sound as well...so I guess that should be kept in mind. :(

Any suggestions on downpipes that will add sound, but aren't on the most extreme side of things would be great. If anybody has actually run the Corsa with a downpipe I'd love to hear about your experiences.

smgti15

Passed Driver's Ed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9sKQch-sm0

Go to 13 minutes

All DPs pretty much sound the same. It WILL be louder. Hope your Corsa has a resonator.

Wow thanks for the share! It does have a resonator and I think that will sound good but almost too aggressive! I guess if I don't like the do there is usually a willing person on here to buy at a discount and I can cut my losses. Thank you so much for that share and info. I am endlesssly impressed by how helpful people are to me on this forum. Thanks for taking the time!

smgti15

Passed Driver's Ed
What did that Corsa catback exhaust cost you? :).

It's an expensive exhaust no doubt but I only paid 500 or 550$ used I think. Good seller and it was in good condition