GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Color Changing Footwells on sale now! Change to any color with a click of a button!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
LEDs are an investment.
Check out www.deAutoLED.com to see all our LEDs available!

LEDs:
-Are an upgrade to any car
-Creates a more appealing & modern look to your car
-Are safer and creates a more enjoyable riding experience

-Our LEDs come with a Lifetime Warranty!

This is one of the few mods that will normally add to your car’s resale value!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Being a copy cat is a good thing - check out our most popular seller - 48 bright LED trunk Strip with plug and play adapters/3m tape - everything you need for a clean and quick install!
http://deautokey.com/product/universal-48-led-flexible-strip-for-your-trunk-fits-all-car-models

And while you are at it - check out our interior LED kits - all broken down on top header of the site (includes puddle LEDs (if your car has them installed - and you can choose from red blue or white footwells!!):
www.deAutoLED.com

So I'm a copy cat...

And new puddle lights...

16GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
These lights look awesome! When I first bought my GTI I was even thinking about changing the footwell light color. Did you happen to get yours installed yet? How are they?

Also...I know in the car settings you can change the brightness of the footwell lighting. Can this still be done with these new LEDs? Or do you need to use the remove to change brightness?

I installed these in my GTI and they are a cool little add on. Very easy to install, you're basically just replacing the two existing footwell light bulbs. I think I saw someone do a youtube video where he said you can adjust the brightness in the MFD, but the remote works so quickly you won't need to use the mfd. I'm going to order a set of these for my daughter's car, also, if they make them for the Jetta Sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I installed these in my GTI and they are a cool little add on. Very easy to install, you're basically just replacing the two existing footwell light bulbs. I think I saw someone do a youtube video where he said you can adjust the brightness in the MFD, but the remote works so quickly you won't need to use the mfd. I'm going to order a set of these for my daughter's car, also, if they make them for the Jetta Sport.

Thank you - it looks great!

We will share the photo.

If your mk6 jetta has footwells installed already then yes you can use the color changing LEDs for the mk6 gti for the MK6 Jetta:
http://deautokey.com/product/remote...ing-footwells-plug-and-play-led-bulbs-194-921

The MK7 GTI/GOLF/R uses the pin style - linked below to avoid any confusion:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk7-gti-remote-control-color-changing-footwell-leds

Let us know if you have any questions

Thank you

16GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Thank you - it looks great!

We will share the photo.

If your mk6 jetta has footwells installed already then yes you can use the color changing LEDs for the mk6 gti for the MK6 Jetta:
http://deautokey.com/product/remote...ing-footwells-plug-and-play-led-bulbs-194-921

The MK7 GTI/GOLF/R uses the pin style - linked below to avoid any confusion:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk7-gti-remote-control-color-changing-footwell-leds

Let us know if you have any questions

Thank you

Cool thanks. I will order those for my daughter's Jetta, then, she'll love em.

Feel free to use the pics of mine. I get a kick out of them, too. My kids like to change the colors around when they get in, but I keep coming back to the blue. It's a cool tone and rich color. All of my mods but this one have been performance focused. It's funny how enjoyable something like this can be. I mean they're just lights, and very reasonably priced for what they do. They're fun.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Cool thanks. I will order those for my daughter's Jetta, then, she'll love em.

Feel free to use the pics of mine. I get a kick out of them, too. My kids like to change the colors around when they get in, but I keep coming back to the blue. It's a cool tone and rich color. All of my mods but this one have been performance focused. It's funny how enjoyable something like this can be. I mean they're just lights, and very reasonably priced for what they do. They're fun.

Thanks - great post, this is how we feel also. We say it a lot but LEDs are not only safer and look better, but they also are a fun addition to any car, it is normally the first thing anyone will compliment even if you are not into cars you will notice clean lighting.

Contact Support@deAutoLED.com if you have MK6 JETTA footwells - they can get you setup with a discount.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Great customer review of our 48 TRUNK LED Strip - 100% plug and play & fits all car models, includes velcro and 3m tape for an even easier install:

LISTING:
http://deautokey.com/product/universal-48-led-flexible-strip-for-your-trunk-fits-all-car-models

Once again, deAutoLED comes through with yet another great lighting upgrade! Peep this:

*deAutoLED bulb as part of their full interior light kit. Direct replacement.
Solid performer with markedly improved brightness which all but illuminates the entire trunk.

Now, check this!:

Talk about BRIGHT! Super easy install since the kit comes with 3 different figments for the insert where your current bulb fits. Comes with extra double sided adhesive and Velcro if you wish to mount it where felt liner may be.
AWESOME STUFF GUYS AS ALWAYS![emoji1360]
Def take advantage of their sale and their customer service is extremely helpful should you have any questions.
[emoji1365]

We have many happy customers and they look even better in person and it lights up all areas of the trunk so no dark spots (regular LED vs LED strip):

Far away shots: