GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Color Changing Footwells on sale now! Change to any color with a click of a button!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
http://deAutokey.com/product/mk7-gti-remote-control-color-changing-footwell-leds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bEO7nfcGhs

**These are plug and play LED bulbs with IR sensor so you can remotely change your footwell color at anytime. This will fit in any MK7 with a footwell housing installed.

This is NOT a strip of LEDs, these fit directly into your OEM Footwell housing and will replace your current footwell bulb.

You can change your footwells to any color including:
-White
-Red
-Dark Blue
-Light Blue
-Green
-Light Green
-Orange
-Yellow
-Purple

-The color you choose is stored in memory, meaning these will be the same color as you previously selected before you shut off your car.
example: if you choose blue, and shut off your car, the next time you turn on your car, the color will be blue.

-You can have a solid light, strobe, fade, and flash through all colors or just one, all while choosing different speed settings for each mode.

-Easy to use and read remote (actual remote you will receive is pictured).

-Controller will control footwell that the remote is pointed to, meaning you can have 2 different color footwell options, ie: driver side blue, passenger side red. Or they can match.

-Without the remote these will act like your regular footwells, powering on when your car unlocks.

-You can adjust the brightness levels from 1-100% with a click of a button, brightness % is remembered for the next time you turn on your vehicle.

Kit contains: (2) LED Changing Bulb (1) Remote

Error Free
Direct Plug & Play
Lifetime Warranty
Free Shipping

dc22

Ready to race!
Ordered! Do you by chance have a video or pictures showing where the factor bulbs are located for the install? Shouldnt be difficult to find but figured I would ask.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Ordered! Do you by chance have a video or pictures showing where the factor bulbs are located for the install? Shouldnt be difficult to find but figured I would ask.

Yes, it is out in the open you will see the plastic housing, if you ordered our 4pc tool kit then there is a tool in there that will pop out the footwell housing effortlessly. If you don't, you can try to use something that can get in between the carpet and footwell housing - there is a metal tab holding it into place you have to push in and then pull downward.

Let us know if you have any questions

elamothe15

Ready to race!

These lights look awesome! When I first bought my GTI I was even thinking about changing the footwell light color. Did you happen to get yours installed yet? How are they?

Also...I know in the car settings you can change the brightness of the footwell lighting. Can this still be done with these new LEDs? Or do you need to use the remove to change brightness?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
These lights look awesome! When I first bought my GTI I was even thinking about changing the footwell light color. Did you happen to get yours installed yet? How are they?

Also...I know in the car settings you can change the brightness of the footwell lighting. Can this still be done with these new LEDs? Or do you need to use the remove to change brightness?

These can be adjusted by the button on the controls but I do not think the MFD will adjust the brightness with these but I cannot recall. Keep us updated on that please.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
With over 15 colors you can change your footwell color for every holiday.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
If you don't have these installed that means you don't know about them.

Our color changing footwells is one of our most popular sellers, have over 15 colors with a touch of a button, easy install - simply replaces your stock bulb with ours, simply plug & play and no modifications required!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
10% off Military discount!

Simply send them your info or email deAuto with a military email. It is that simple!
-They reply quickly – same day with your discount code
-Applies to anyone serving and vets also
-10% never expires - use it at anytime, no rush!

Thank you for your service!