GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Somebody's about to get this for less than the BAT auction I think. 2hrs to go and at $11,600
I looked through most of the photos, but didn't see one without the dash cover on it. Another known failing point on these is that, by this age, that top dash is almost guaranteed to be cracking under there. A lot of people will buy that carpet cover thing to mask it.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I looked through most of the photos, but didn't see one without the dash cover on it. Another known failing point on these is that, by this age, that top dash is almost guaranteed to be cracking under there. A lot of people will buy that carpet cover thing to mask it.
You don't have to tell me, I owned a '94 Pontiac Sunbird. By 2006 every single piece of the interior was delaminating from the body and disintegrating 😂

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
These are nice but they’re looking dated to me. I think it has to do with having a ‘13 Allroad and that‘s starting to look dated as well, though updated looking from the older rs4.
I think that design has held up surprisingly well. I actually remember hating the "big grill", but now that the whole industry has had a big grill arms race, it actually looks pretty conservative by today's standards.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
I think that design has held up surprisingly well. I actually remember hating the "big grill", but now that the whole industry has had a big grill arms race, it actually looks pretty conservative by today's standards.
Yeah I think it’s held up well, to be sure. I think it’s the headlights and tail lights, mostly, for the exterior. The interior is where I think it’s most prominent, for me. Reminds me of my wife’s old TT. Cool car but fading in my personal tastes.