GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

carbonio + DP

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
I will be traveling to Dubai sometime in december and i will pick up a stage 1 and 2 carbonio and a downpipe (atp most probably if i can find). i would like to avoid shipping them and then paying customs. question is, will they fit in a large travel bag? :p

Quoddy

Ready to race!
Carbonio I & II should make it fine in a large bag. The downpipe is going to be too long.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion

Quoddy

Ready to race!
Re-thinking this, it might make it into a longish bag OK. I was originally thinking that the ATP pipe sections were different lengths, but being the same it could well fit.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
would a different downpipe fit as well? in case i couldn't find atp downpipe

also if i had to remove the carbonio stage 1 & 2 from the box so that everything could fit into the bag, might it break during transport and while it is in cargo?

Raffoul232

Passed Driver's Ed
btw by stage 1 you mean the carbonio or the actual ecu upgrade? Cause on the scirocco the stage 2 is the carbonio and maf. Btw in the group (vw riders lebanon) a guy posted pictures of his scirocco with an apr dp, carbonio and maf looks insane

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
btw by stage 1 you mean the carbonio or the actual ecu upgrade? Cause on the scirocco the stage 2 is the carbonio and maf. Btw in the group (vw riders lebanon) a guy posted pictures of his scirocco with an apr dp, carbonio and maf looks insane

i meant the carbonio. ye i've seen the pics,looks sweet. if i can't find the shit i want in abu dhabi, im getting the k&n typhoon kit from spoiler center.