GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BAUN OEM Fitment Midpipe $350

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
$350 + shipping. This only has 8,435 miles on it. No dents or heavy scratches. Comes with the required exhaust clamps. The used one is already formed to the OEM section.
IMG_2930.jpeg

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
To chime in on fitment, this bolts right up in place of the factory resonator on 2015-2018 GTI (2019-21 have smaller 60mm tubing, that did NOT change with the Mk7.5 facelift in 2018).

3” inlet matches Baun Performance or IE DP and can be adapted to fit others.

Kdubya

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Hmm 🧐 i know This is midpipe but can this bolt up to the stock DP and stock car back? That may not make any sense lol

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Hmm 🧐 i know This is midpipe but can this bolt up to the stock DP and stock car back? That may not make any sense lol
It will bolt up to the BAUN downpipe as well as the IE Downpipe the way it sits now. The reason it reduces in size is to fit the stock axle back.

Kdubya

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Hmmmm i would Need to get the IE downpipe and then buy this as well.. (i don’t want noisy exhaust) lol .. but the IE downpipe and this with APR stage 1 would be fun 🤩

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Hmmmm i would Need to get the IE downpipe and then buy this as well.. (i don’t want noisy exhaust) lol .. but the IE downpipe and this with APR stage 1 would be fun 🤩
Maybe you should pick this up before it’s gone. IE downpipes come around a lot more often than anything used that’s BAUN.

Kdubya

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Yo- yeah I’ve been doing some reading and trying to find exactly what I’m looking for but everywhere is saying if i plan on staying stage I then don’t get a down pipe.. if some one else is interested then sell it bud~ don’t wait on me

Kdubya

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
I’m at a serious cross roads with this car -