GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Roll-Control Lowering Springs Now Available (MK7 GTI)

JD-1

Ready to race!
Can't wait for the photos. I really like the idea of these for a oem+ look!

doolin64

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking at the picture, is this the 3rd spring in from the left?

I don't know APR from a whole in the wall, but I'm sure they'll make it right quickly. Good luck with the install. As you can see by this thread...the pictures just need to be the "right" drop and APR will have a bunch of sales. LOL

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I’m going to guess a 1.2” drop based on the pictures APR provided. I have a hard time believing these are a .5-.7” drop.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
For anyone wondering what ~3/4" drop looks like on 18" wheels & 235/40 tires, below is my car on H&R OE Sport springs, which offer that amount of drop. If you want larger size pics, right click these and open in new tab. Edit the URL to remove the "l" before the .jpg extension.

Here was the car stock (other than tint):

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
^^ your car looks perfect!

I’m guessing 235/40?

Renck

Ready to race!
Sorry about that. Shoot our support team an email. We'll get this resolved: support@goapr.com

Hi Arin,

First thanks! I contacted your support team and I received a quick response from Ryan letting me know he is sending me a replacement set of springs and an RMA has been issued to proceed with the return of the set with issues. So, I really appreciate the quick turnaround.

Can't wait for the photos. I really like the idea of these for a oem+ look!

Hopefully, the replacement set will arrive before the end of this week and I'll try to proceed with the installation over the weekend. Meanwhile, I'll start taking pictures / measures of the car as "before".

Looking at the picture, is this the 3rd spring in from the left?

Actually is the second one, the isolator at the front springs should be at the bottom.

I don't know APR from a whole in the wall, but I'm sure they'll make it right quickly. Good luck with the install. As you can see by this thread...the pictures just need to be the "right" drop and APR will have a bunch of sales. LOL

Yes, Arin's recommendation was spot on and I received a response in just few minutes after sending my email.

As mentioned above, hopefully the springs will arrive by the end of this week and I'll be working on the install over the weekend. They are in Alabama and I'm in Georgia, so hopefully the proximity will help.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
^^ your car looks perfect!

I’m guessing 235/40?

Thanks. I'm quite happy with it. The OE Sports are excellent springs. Much better IMO than the VWR I had first. I am paired with B8 shocks. Special thanks to Hammersticks for the knowledge, suggestions, and personal help at his house with the install. Quality guy.

Given that I said 235/40 in the post, yes, you're correct :p

Renck

Ready to race!
Quick update - I just received an email from UPS and the new set of springs from APR should be delivered tomorrow (3/15).

@ Arin - thanks again!

Hammersticks

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'16 GTI, '18 e-Golf
Thanks. I'm quite happy with it. The OE Sports are excellent springs. Much better IMO than the VWR I had first. I am paired with B8 shocks. Special thanks to Hammersticks for the knowledge, suggestions, and personal help at his house with the install. Quality guy.

Given that I said 235/40 in the post, yes, you're correct :p

My ears were burning and stumbled upon this. Thanks, dude. Glad that setup is working out!
Really? Like what? I do not recall a bad review about them.

If you want to improve handling absolutely do not get DG's. Impulse buy for me and ripped them out in 2 weeks. That was also paired with the B8's.

Subbed for pics. Really stuck on these or the 034 Dynamic+

Assuming the 034's are stiffer and will handle better, but lower.

I'll try my best and I'll post pis as soon the installation is complete.

One of the black isolators was installed at the wrong place. I thought they can be easy removed and I was willing to do that, but they are actually glued. APR dealer is looking at this issue.

Recommend taking measurements from the center hub to fender...and why these are glued completely escapes me. Regardless, good luck with the install and ride!

Renck

Ready to race!
We are back in business.....new set arrived today and everything is good.

APR took care of my issue in record time!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk