GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Got this in

1710421321015.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i've always been just a little too poor to get one of those but its always been a big want! congrats those belong in every R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i'm still at 4 pages per turbo, lol
The trick is to really rile up the masses, do some stuff everyone hates then come back with things everyone loves. kinda like a sour patch kid except its strangers keeping up with your personal fleet decisions.

i.e.,... $50 zhong zhong bbk... puddle lights... selling one of the coolest MK7 GTI's ever...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The trick is to really rile up the masses, do some stuff everyone hates then come back with things everyone loves. kinda like a sour patch kid except its strangers keeping up with your personal fleet decisions.

i.e.,... $50 zhong zhong bbk... puddle lights... selling one of the coolest MK7 GTI's ever...

Let me clarify some things.

1) The Zhong Zhong BBK was $140 (plus shipping!), not $50.

2) Puddle lights are dope.

3) You think I had one of the coolest MK7 GTI's ever?!? Aww, ty ❤️ ❤️

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Digital boost gauges are for scene points, analog gauges actually help show you what's going on. The numbers on a digital gauge move too fast to show if you're getting linear boost or not. They do look cool I suppose.

If by now you don't know everything I do to my car is "Because I think it looks cool", you haven't been paying attention at all.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Digital boost gauges are for scene points, analog gauges actually help show you what's going on. The numbers on a digital gauge move too fast to show if you're getting linear boost or not. They do look cool I suppose.
I'll translate Jay's post for everyone.

You kids get off my lawn.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Let me clarify some things.

1) The Zhong Zhong BBK was $140 (plus shipping!), not $50.

2) Puddle lights are dope.

3) You think I had one of the coolest MK7 GTI's ever?!? Aww, ty ❤️ ❤️
If you don't die by the time I get bored and do the brakes, I'll have to get your zhong zhong source to do a set of 6 pots that pair with the mk8 R 357mm rotors.

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
You got the wrong gauge

Attachments

• IMG_0208.jpeg
    IMG_0208.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 47