GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016+ Clubsport Modifications - Part Numbers

MattB1

Ready to race!
If seats are folded back up, we'll need to remove the bar/net right?

Any pictures of yours Matt? Interested to see how they look with the rear seats folded in a 4 door.

Hi Derushi,

Sorry I missed your post until now. Yes, you can only fit the bar with the seats folded down, it attaches to the seat latching positions. I have a 2 door, but I will take a couple of pictures tomorrow and upload them.

MattB1

Ready to race!
Hi Derushi,

Sorry I missed your post until now. Yes, you can only fit the bar with the seats folded down, it attaches to the seat latching positions. I have a 2 door, but I will take a couple of pictures tomorrow and upload them.

Some pictures of my bar and net..,.

Attachments

• IMG_0462.JPG
    IMG_0462.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 1,848
  • IMG_0461.JPG
    IMG_0461.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,781
  • IMG_0460.JPG
    IMG_0460.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,742
  • IMG_0459.JPG
    IMG_0459.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,736
Both bag and box are Volkswagen Driver Gear = Volkswagen Zubehör.

Matt, Where's the sticker from?

"Das Original. GTI."

I've never seen it before. Any more pictires?

MattB1

Ready to race!
MattB
I saw that you got this from an Instragram post. How did that transaction go? Do you mind sharing how much you paid for it?

I actually found the seller on eBay.de originally, they don't have any active listings right now, but you should still be able to contact them through this listing, https://www.ebay.de/itm/142276358905 if not, send me a PM and I will send you the sellers email address.

It cost me €196 with shipping to the UK. Transaction was easy, I received the bar and net about 3 days after payment.

MattB1

Ready to race!

MattB1

Ready to race!
Matt, Where's the sticker from?

"Das Original. GTI."

I've never seen it before. Any more pictires?

Hi BB,

I can take a couple more pics for you tomorrow in the daylight, the effect is pretty subtle from outside because I chose a black sticker, and with the window tint it is only visible from certain angles, which is how I wanted it. I got it from an eBay seller in Spain, they can make one for you in any colour, and if you want to stick it inside like I have, you nedd to ask them to reverse it. (Don't know if the guy speaks English, I communicated with him in Spanish)

Only €4.50 including shipping....

https://www.ebay.de/ulk/itm/151984838408