GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

18" OE PRETORIA wheels now available

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Excellent information. Thank you for doing the research on it. :thumbsup:

This is a bombshell for me because now I am accepted into the lightweight wheels club! xD

Looking up some more info, I conclude that the 18" pretorias are actually LIGHTER than the 19" golf R versions..

rknguyen08

Last edited:

nype

Drag Racing Champion
^^^ Beautiful!

nype

Drag Racing Champion

nype

Drag Racing Champion

barf

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
In addition, VW offers a 15% rebate on these as part of their accessories rebate...
I was going to order a set from this place last month but they wanted $160 for shipping to CT. Actual quote from UPS or FedEx was around $80. I called my local dealer and they agreed to match the price - Executive VW. I had to pay sales tax but still $100 less than what shipping would have cost.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
In addition, VW offers a 15% rebate on these as part of their accessories rebate...
I was going to order a set from this place last month but they wanted $160 for shipping to CT. Actual quote from UPS or FedEx was around $80. I called my local dealer and they agreed to match the price - Executive VW. I had to pay sales tax but still $100 less than what shipping would have cost.

When i bought mine, VW had a 15% mail in rebate and the dealer had another 10% rebate. I was able tocombine these and it was a great deal.

Peemis

The dealer installed these new on my GTI and I just wish they were wider. I’m about to replace the stock p7’s for ps4s’s and hoping it’s not a complete waste. I can run summer tires year round. Should I hold off and replace tires with a wider wheel to fit 235’sor 245’s? It’s a daily driver and completely stock. The wheel gap has been staring at me since I purchased it. If I wanted to do a lower suspension would it be worth building around 7.5 wheels?