GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Neuspeed P-Flo Intake, am I missing a washer?

Thanks for the response. Here are two classified ads for the intake, both of which do not picture a washer. Notice on the red pipe the bolt is installed, no washer. So, I'm kind of puzzled.
  2. D

Neuspeed P-Flo Intake, am I missing a washer?

I just wanted to make sure that I was NOT missing a part. There is a bolt that fits on the side of the engine along with the rubber bumper to secure the metal intake piping, etc. The pictures within the instructions show the bolt WITH a metal washer. However, I do not recall there being a washer...
  3. D

Interested in "leftover" 2017 GTI SE in couple months...

I currently have a 2015 GTI S, will be totally paid off within a couple months. I'm seriously considering a "leftover" SE because of the amount of features you get over the S, plus it will be the end of the model year AND the last year of the MK7, so I'm thinking there will be good deals to be...
  4. D

Just ordered a REMUS non-resonated axle-back...

Pulled the trigger on an amazing deal for this exhaust setup. I had a REMUS muffler on my first car, a 1990 E Class Mercedes. It was top notch, amazing build quality. The main reason I didn't get the resonated version was the price difference. The price for the non-resonated was just too temping...
  5. D

A few issues with my GTI and a dealer dilemma, help! *long*

So my GTI is almost a year old now and only has 5900 miles. I stored it last winter. Over this time period the following issues have come up: - Fuel line rattle (dealer performed TSB but still not 100% fixed) - Center console lid has to be slammed to fully latch and shut - Driver's side auto...
  6. D

Anyone have a squeaking clutch pedal?

I have already asked this on the vortex, nobody with a MK7 has experienced it. I have a squeaking clutch pedal. No, not a pop or a click, a squeak. It is only when it is pressed and only for the first 45 minutes or so of driving. The dealer of course could not replicate the issue. Outside...