GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. swfloridamk6

Lane Assist

Been driving new 2018 MK7.5R ( USA ) for a couple weeks now. Lane Assist has been an unexpected cool feature. Initially (unknowingly) Lane Assist was making the car drive strange in turns, around town etc. I was wondering if the car needed an alignment or something, as it kept pulling on me...
  2. swfloridamk6

Euro Tripper 5, February 3/4,2017 - Fort Myers FL

Euro Tripper is back again. Bigger and better than anything we have done before. Back to Jet Blue Park, but now 100% of the main show will be on the giant, lush, green grass of the West Soccer Fields. Massive spot and plenty of room all on one field. Also we are returning the...
  3. swfloridamk6

Golf R Euro Switch

Anyone have a part number or source for this? Needs rear fog only option, unlike the GTI euro switch.
  4. swfloridamk6

Euro Tripper 4 - February 6th, 2016 - Ft Myers FL

Eurotripper 4 is confirmed for Saturday February 6th, 2016. Venue: Jet Blue Park(Fenway South - Red Sox Spring Training Stadium) Ft Myers, FL. Same as ET3. ET4, begins our Tour Series events, which will be a set of dedications to the big European scenes. Up first is our tribute to the UK, in...
  5. swfloridamk6

Euro Tripper 3 - February 7th, 2015, Ft Myers, FL

Www.eurotrippershow.com
  6. swfloridamk6

US ordering option- LED tailights

The original MK7 release information Vortex said LED taillights would be an orderable option for US market cars. But it said eventually. Is this still coming or did the lights not meet DOT or did VW back out on this? Or was it just a rumor? If LED tails are still coming as an option it may...
  7. swfloridamk6

NA GTI -lighting package or no

I was just about to pull the trigger on a 2015 GTI SE, but did not have lighting package. I also found out that none of the trim levels, even Autobahn include the Xenons. I imagine its very expensive to upgrade a halogen car to Xenons later? I would consider it, especially since one could buy...
  8. swfloridamk6

Euro Tripper - February 2nd 2013, Germain Arena, Ft Myers, FL

New dates and venue: There will be a Euro event/show February 2, 2013 at Germain Arena(Fort Myers). Event is called Euro Tripper. This is a charity show event with all proceeds going to an animal rights charity. Details still being finalized, but venue has been reserved for February...
  9. swfloridamk6

Why are we not allowed...

To have threads on the next generation car? (They all get closed). I understand there is a whole new forum dedicated to it. Who cares. This forum is more active and that forum is not fully operational yet(no tapatalk plug in, etc). But even if it was, since when has this forum been so insecure...
  10. swfloridamk6

Proper way to write the model?

You see MK Five guys using MKV primarily. MK Six guys seem to use both MKVI and MK6. So, which is proper for MK Seven? MKVII or MK7? (Yes, silly thread):D
  11. swfloridamk6

SW Florida 13 (color not selected) GTI

My build Journal: Definately getting an MK7 GTI as soon as they hit NA. Have learned alot from my MK6. http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22389 Hope to be one of the first bagged MK7s. I travel to Germany for work alot and will use that to find MK7s and get some ideas going...
  12. swfloridamk6

GolfMK7.com on Tapatalk

Is it in the works? I never use my PC anymore. Tapatalk is critical. Thanks. Glad to be here.
  13. swfloridamk6

Hot Girls & MK6s Official Thread

I recently discovered through some lurking that we have at least a couple VERY attractive female forum members. (Creeper? Maybe?) Not that that's totally surprising, but it did make wonder how many there might be. I mean, lets face it, this is a predominately guy forum. So, that demanded a new...
  14. swfloridamk6

Damn Olympians

Asshole.
  15. swfloridamk6

IPhone 5, or whatever the new one is

OK, whos got intel? Went into Sprint store tonight to look at upgrading my 4 to 4s, and was told, well, Apple just put all the 4s on sale...they never do that..,wink...wink. So, I decided to wait. How long? Whats new?
  16. swfloridamk6

Hosting/Promoting a Car Show

I am interested in learning what is involved in hosting/organizing/promoting a car show. I assume I have to secure a location, permission, permits, promote it. What else in involved? Simple show at first. Probably no vendors. Thinking free admission as not doing it for profit. Feedback?
  17. swfloridamk6

Tapatalk HD

Ipad app. Anyone tried it? Reviews?
  18. swfloridamk6

IPAD3

Rumors Guesses Thoughts? Gonna buy it?
  19. swfloridamk6

Sony PSVITA?

Buy it or pass? Out tomorrow. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2015324&SRCCODE=webjckt630&cm_mmc=Email-_-Main-_-webjckt630-_-Deals
  20. swfloridamk6

Shipping Wheels

What is cheapest way to ship? I called R and L Carriers, and opted for terminal to terminal. With tires I estimated 100 lbs. Quote was about 150.00. Going from Florida to NC. Any tips?