GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro Tripper 5, February 3/4,2017 - Fort Myers FL

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Euro Tripper is back again.

Bigger and better than anything we have done before.

Back to Jet Blue Park, but now 100% of the main show will be on the giant, lush, green grass of the West Soccer Fields. Massive spot and plenty of room all on one field.

Also we are returning the big drive on stage, but even bigger, wider, longer and more low friendly.

New this year is a beer garden and a premeet Friday night. BBQ event, with food, DJs, drinks, BMX demos and lots of fun.

Also returning is our Tour Series dedications. This year the tour moves to Holland and we are partnering with the amazing Men In Volkswagens (MIVW) event.

Our Title Sponsors for the event are, Airlift Performance, Volkswagen of America, UroTuning and Simply Clean.

The Friday BBQ event is sponsored by UROTuning.

www.eurotrippershow.com for more information.

cornercarver

Passed Driver's Ed
It was this show this year that had me purchase my MK7. Went on Saturday and picked up my MK7 that following Monday. Me and a coworker had a great time and enjoyed the show. I hope it isn't as expensive for me next year!

17GTI

So you only need a ticket if you want your car in the car show, correct? I want to go, but just to check things out. I don't mind the cost of the ticket at all and I know it's a 501(c)(3) organization. I'm just confused as to whether the ticket is for admission in general or to be in the car show.

spiker369

on air, don't care
So you only need a ticket if you want your car in the car show, correct? I want to go, but just to check things out. I don't mind the cost of the ticket at all and I know it's a 501(c)(3) organization. I'm just confused as to whether the ticket is for admission in general or to be in the car show.

The ticket on the site is to be in the show. Spectator parking is $5 at the gate I believe. [emoji106]

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Correct. Any Euro car that wants to be part of the (Show/event/meet) needs a ticket. people do not need tickets, we don't charge for spectators, passengers whatever you want to call them. And guest parking (non euros basically) is $5.00.

Theoretically a Euro could be in Guest Parking but not our preference. We prefer if you have a Euro vehicle, you support the event and join the fun. Its meant to be laid back, there shouldn't be any pressure to be "modded" or whatever. Its more important to come out and meet people and strengthen our community.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Euro Tripper 5! February 4th.

Our Showcase section(Mutts Nuts) will close for applications Saturday. It costs nothing to apply, and if selected we send you some very nice gifts. Awesome deal!

Hurry. Only requirement is to have your event ticket.

Submit by sending photos and a write up of the car and why you want to be in the Mutts Nuts.

Email :muttsnuts@eurotrippershow.com

Details on the website.

Www.eurotrippershow.com