GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Fuelfest Millville NJ?

I posted in the NJ forum but was wondering if anyone is going this Saturday? Planning on making the 3 hour drive from NNJ but wouldn't mind seeing a few other VWs on the way down Www.fuelfest.com
  2. S

Anyone going to FuelFest?

Just wondering if anyone is going this Saturday? Fuelfest.com
  3. S

30mm spacer questions

So I'm looking at what would be necessary to clear my wheel wells to add 30mm spacers. I already went from the stock 48 offset to Konigs with a 35 offset. I know the wheels and tires will poke out but thats not my worry. It's stock height but I don't know if I'll have to trim the inner lining...
  4. S

Can you turn off the outside temp warning in dash?

I looked through the infotainment and can't seem to find it. Just asking because I hate cold morning and my car dinging at me when the outside temp hits 39 degrees. It's annoying as he'll when it's right around 40 and every few minutes dips down and the car dings on the dash. I'd really hate...
  5. S

Anyone in NNJ interested?

Bought it from ECS about a year ago and never put it in. Brand new in the box. Message me if you're interested
  6. S

What wheel bolts are you all running?

I'm currently set up with tuner style 28mm conical bolts on my Konigs. I got them from ECS a couple of years ago and now they are all starting to rust. I was just curious to what others are running. I'm also going to need a quality set for the A4 as well.
  7. S

Experience with Toyo Proxes Sport A/S?

My step son just picked up a '15 A4 and he is looking at replacing the tres on it. He needs all season tires and can't break the bank. These Proxes run about $150 cheaper for a set than Michelin Pilot Sport A/S that are on the car. The current tires will problably last him until it starts...
  8. S

BFI stage 1 vs stage 2 motor mounts

So I'm thinking it's about time to bite the bullet and upgrade the mounts on my car. Specs are, full CTS turbo back exhaust, CTS intake, APR stage 2 tune, APR DSG tune, and upgraded plugs and coils. Haven't went bigger turbo or anything too hard core. So my question is if I decide to go with...
  9. S

Any ideas on replacing bulbs on a Buick?

Not my choice but my stepson's grandparents bought him his first car. It's a 2008 Buick Lacrosse but unfortunately it comes with some beat ass standard bulbs. Poor kid can't see at night and I want to set him up with some quality aftermarket lights. Not looking to replace this and that, just...
  10. S

Electrical question on auxiliary lighting

So I think I'm going to finally get a set of auxiliary/rally style lights for my car. I have them picked out and they are on sale for Black Friday. My question is for anyone that has done any form of electrical on our cars. I'm a little hesitant just for the fact that it'll throw a code if I...
  11. S

Snap, Crackle and Pops without being "engaged"

Have an APR stage 2 with the pops and bangs but only when the DSG is engaged in "sport". Well supposed to be. Every once in a while I engage it for kicks but not every day or all the time. Recently I've noticed that when I let off above 3000 RPM or so I still have a very muted few pops. Any...
  12. S

Coolant level and warning lights

Driving to work today and had my coolant light come on. Luckily I was at work when this happened. So I park my car and pop the hood. I see that the coolant level is low but not empty. I pop the lid of and little pressure is released and after a minute to level goes back up above minimum...
  13. S

Any missed connection forum?

I tried searching and didn't find anything or really even know what to search for but is there any forum on this site to say "what's up" to another GTI or R you see on the road? Just asking because yesterday I came up on a GTI on 287 and again on the GSP. Rolled up on him and did the side...
  14. S

Help!!!!!

So I just got off of work and jumped in the car. Started it and let it sit for a few minutes. Go to throw it in drive and the dash lights up like a Christmas tree. No issues prior but this is what I get. Didn't leave the lights on. Parked in the exact same spot as I do every day. Should I...
  15. S

Is this to reis?

What's your opinion? All I know is I've done one and it's taken me about 20 minutes because I don't want to screw up. And I have to do 3 coats! So at this rate I might have them done by next July!
  16. S

Wheel studs on new wheels, what size?

Have the stock Austin's on now so they are 7.5" wide with a 49 offset and I'm going to a 8.5" with a 43 offset. I know my new wheels take a cone seat but what length should I order? I believe the stock 27mm long.
  17. S

Neuspeed RSe10

Does anyone know if these wheels at 18" x 8.5" with the 45 offset will require different wheels bolts other than the stock ones? Want to get a set of wheels and new bolts but don't know what length to get.
  18. S

Stoptech brakes for 2016 w/ PP

So I ordered myself a set of slotted front and back rotors and new street pads. Did what I thought was all my homework. There are non PP, PP, standard, street, track, slotted, drilled, slotted and drilled, etc. So you all get my point as there are many choices. Ordered myself my kit and it...
  19. S

Nevermind

Double post.
  20. S

RPF1 offset and width questions.

So I've finalized my choice on a set of RPF1's but wanted to know what other owners are rocking as far as offset and width. I'm looking at the 8" wide with a +35 offset. They also offer a 9". I want the Hella flush or even pokey. If anyone else has them was wondering