GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: Injen evolution intake local only

$180 I used for 10k miles and local pick up only. All the hardwares are included.
  2. M

Kia Stinger GT2 Review

Korean cars are trash. Don't buy it.
  3. M

Dealer Greed on Civic Type R

Even when 1M(limited for 1 year) came out, mark up was only $10k. This is ridiculous
  4. M

Cobb is38??

anyone running cobb is38?? Is this really necessary for is38? https://www.cobbtuning.com/products/volkswagen-fuel-pump-internals-gti-mk7-2015-2017
  5. M

Xuji mk7 steering wheel cover(Manual)

NEW condition(not my picture) PerforaTed leather and alcantara, red stitch, red marker Reason for selling:I got whole alcantara instead $40 shipped
  6. M

Best place to order Recaro sportster??

Im looking for recaro sportster but with good amount of discount if you guys know thanks!
  7. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

All the catch can, dv, turbo inlet pipe are total waste of money. Spend your money on something else.
  8. M

FS: JB1 revision 2

$300 shipped w/o cable (for mk7 gti). or pick up located in oc purchased 2 months ago. reason for selling: tune instead
  9. M

Issue after recall service??

I went dealer today to replace suction pump. After driving ~20 miles, epc light on, no boost at all. I restarted engine and it was ok for ~20 miles and epc light came on again. anyone has issue like this? I had epc light on few months ago because of apr intercooler hoses were loose(2 times).
  10. M

Dealer drove car about 90miles

My friend went to dealer to fix water leaking sunroof and screen which kept turning off while driving. They told my friend, they drove his car 15 to 20 miles per day for 5 days to see if screen turns off... wtf Is there anything he can do??? He has in and out mileage on paperwork.
  11. M

clunking noise after Neuspeed sway bar and endlinks

I got neuspeed rear sway bar and endlinks done yesterday ONLY when I make turn or speed bumps I hear clunking noise. I called neuspeed and they told me there should not be any sound. I also searched on different forums, and some ppl said it is because of polyurethane bushing that causes the...
  12. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Eibach pro kit and neuspeed rear sway with end links sorry for bad pic
  13. M

Anyone tried 255/35 on 18x8.5?

I searched but could not find anything.. I'm running eibach pro kit with enkei rs05rr with 5mm rear spacer currently tires are stock 225/40/18(too stretched for my taste) is 255/35/18 going to fit with no problem??
  14. M

FS: Eurocode Tunnel Brace BLK

2000 miles on brace. reason fs: saving money for downpipe. $230 p/u only for now.(all the hardwares included) http://www.ecodetuning.com/store/vw/gti-r/vw-mkvii-gti-r-2015/gti-2-0t-tsi/quattro/suspension/eurocode-tunnel-brace-mqb-fwd-black.html
  15. M

FS: GTI OEM springs & Rear sway bar(w/ end links)

8000miles on springs & rear sway bar(w/ oem end links) $90 shipped obo $80 shipped obo
  16. M

subframe bolts part number and torque spec?

does anyone know this part number and torque spec? thanks
  17. M

Feeler: 4 Hankook Ventura S1 tires. 225/40R/18

these currently have 7k miles on it. nothing wrong with it.. just trying to change my tires. I'll keep it if no one buys it. pick up only for now.
  18. M

Best place to buy GENUINE Euro tail light?

I'm looking for cherry red euro tail light manufactured by vw. All I see here are aftermarkets. Anyone??
  19. M

Fs:oem gti Austin wheel

SOLD