GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Slick strut tower bar on the Golf GTI Hybrid concept

Does not look like they did anything more than trim the rain cowl, overall a clean design.
  2. B

My journey towards meth...

Note- This thread is a Work in Progress, the bits aren't even installed yet. Thought I'd share my learnings so far, maybe it will help others. After much debate and reading I decided my next major mod would be water methanol. After the endless stream of orders, and blunders I'm thinking an IC...
  3. B

Thinkware 770 install

Thinkware 770 dashcam, had solid reviews so I thought WTF why not. Add a circuit things for power. Haven't had time to run the rear cam yet, but the plan is to mount it on the top of the hatch opening. Doing so alleviates the need to mess with the connections from the car to the hatch...
  4. B

Boldsport rear LED footwell light install

Lights I bought. Posi-taps for power. Tesa tape. They arrived, rear door warning lights should go in this weekend. Testing the connection, turns out the bulbs can be put in backwards. Connecting both lights in a chain to the passenger was suggested by Bold-sport, however I've seen installs...
  5. B

Verifying an order on AliExpress...stupidity.

Ordered folding mirrors, and was informed I had to verify info before the order would process. Said info for the appeal process to include pictures of the following... SSN, Drivers License, or Passport Credit card Bank statement Or a turnkey identity theft package, all sent in the clear...