GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Really sensitive steering at speed, or just me?

Hey, I've had my golf for 4 months or so now, and done some motorway driving but not a great deal. This week I drove to London and back from Liverpool and I found the steering extremely hard work on the motorway. I can't remember what the steering was like on my 2012 vw polo, but I never...
  2. T

Any good sites for VW parts?

Hey, Does anyone know of any good sites to use for genuine or good enough to be genuine parts? Some shit has smashed my brake light. On my old polo I bought a brake light unit online and fitted it quite quickly, does anyone know if it's straight forward to change? Thanks Chris
  3. T

What's the right tire pressure?

Hi, Sorry for such a basic question. I'm not sure waht my tire pressure should be! My new golf was delivered about a month ago and I've just got round to checking the tire pressure to calibarate the monitoring system. My tires were set to 46 PSI out of the factory, but on the sticker it shows...
  4. T

Golf Match - Driver seat drawer?

Hey, I have a new golf match but there isn't a drawer under the drivers seat. There is one under the passenger seat and I'm not sure if it should be there but is missing! Have others who have a golf match got a driver seat drawer? I'm sat in the garage now so may ask! Sent from my iPhone...
  5. T

Is there a sim card slot? Or did I imagine that?

Hey, For some reason I have it in my mind that somewhere in my golf I should have a sim card to put a sim in to use mobile data. I seem to remember reading it somewhere but have no clue where. Does anyone know where I can find the sim card slot or what configuration is required to have it, or...
  6. T

Do you find the headlights a bit dim? (Non xenon)

Hello, Recently took delivery of my golf and in a few instances I've found the headlights to be really dim and rubbish? When I first got the car I thought the headlights weren't on at first, but after driving round they generally seem dim. Driving around a badly lit park and country roads I...
  7. T

Wireless CarPlay iOS update?

I notice in the latest iOS update wireless car play over Bluetooth is possible with supported units. Has anyone tried this with the golf? If you go into General > CarPlay in iPhone settings it goes to setup car play wirelessly. Anyone had a go at this?
  8. T

2017 Tiguan Caught undisguised; Looks sharp.

Looks fantastic, like a 5 series almost. How do we know it's Tiguan, looks more like a Touareg?
  9. T

Anyone have pictures of a Match in Limestone Grey with Shanghai alloys?

Hi! First post, I'm going to buy a new golf from a dealer I found on CarWow. I've been to my local garage a few times to have a look at them and am torn between Night Blue and Limestone Grey. I'm getting a match tsi and I want shanghai wheels but I can't find a single good picture of a Match in...