GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone have pictures of a Match in Limestone Grey with Shanghai alloys?

teenflon5

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi!

First post, I'm going to buy a new golf from a dealer I found on CarWow. I've been to my local garage a few times to have a look at them and am torn between Night Blue and Limestone Grey. I'm getting a match tsi and I want shanghai wheels but I can't find a single good picture of a Match in Limestone Grey with Shanghai alloys.

Autotrader has one in the country but the pictures are awful. I've got lots of the match in night blue with shanghai alloys which i'm 90% sure I will get, if anyone has any good pictures of a Match in limestone with Shanghai wheels that'd be much appreciated just to make sure I'm getting the right one before I order!! :)

Metfan08

Ready to race!
I'm sure one of the techy whizzes can photoshop the wheels on for you. That said, if you're 90% sure on the night blue, is that not telling you something? The wheels won't suddenly make you love the LSG if you don't already.

Good luck, I hope you can make the decision that's right for you.

Just a question re Car Wow. Have you asked your local dealer if they will match or better the Car Wow offer? That's what i did and I was pleasantly surprised when they said they would. Worth a shot, as it's easier to deal with your local dealer than one further away.

On Order: Mk7 Golf Estate SE 1.4TSI 125 Manual in Metallic Night Blue. Options: Car-Net App Connect, Discover Nav, 2Zone Climate, Net Partition, Silver Roof Rails, Park Assist with Front&Rear Park Sensors. Build Week 33 Confirmed. Stage 5a of 7 (In Transit: Left Factory) received 12th August 2015. stage 5b of 7 received 22nd August 2015.

teenflon5

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm sure one of the techy whizzes can photoshop the wheels on for you. That said, if you're 90% sure on the night blue, is that not telling you something? The wheels won't suddenly make you love the LSG if you don't already.

Good luck, I hope you can make the decision that's right for you.

Just a question re Car Wow. Have you asked your local dealer if they will match or better the Car Wow offer? That's what i did and I was pleasantly surprised when they said they would. Worth a shot, as it's easier to deal with your local dealer than one further away.

On Order: Mk7 Golf Estate SE 1.4TSI 125 Manual in Metallic Night Blue. Options: Car-Net App Connect, Discover Nav, 2Zone Climate, Net Partition, Silver Roof Rails, Park Assist with Front&Rear Park Sensors. Build Week 33 Confirmed. Stage 5a of 7 (In Transit: Left Factory) received 12th August 2015. stage 5b of 7 received 22nd August 2015.

Thanks! I think you're right :) I have a black polo at the moment and thought the blue was a bit dark and boring but I think it's pretty nice with the nice alloys. I'm going to test drive one again at my local garage tomorrow and I hope they'll be able to match the car wow quote.

Noticed your in Leeds, did you get the quite from the Doncaster VW? They've given me the best quote at the minute and one garage wouldn't match it but hopefully the one I'm visiting tomorrow will.

Metfan08

Ready to race!
Thanks! I think you're right :) I have a black polo at the moment and thought the blue was a bit dark and boring but I think it's pretty nice with the nice alloys. I'm going to test drive one again at my local garage tomorrow and I hope they'll be able to match the car wow quote.

Noticed your in Leeds, did you get the quite from the Doncaster VW? They've given me the best quote at the minute and one garage wouldn't match it but hopefully the one I'm visiting tomorrow will.

No it wasn't Doncaster VW, although I remember them being competitive. It was Nuneaton VW. Sytners in Leeds were really good with matching the quote, although the did say it's not something they do all the time, the timing was right for me as they were approaching quarter end, so the sale was a bonus for their figures I think.

teenflon5

Passed Driver's Ed
No it wasn't Doncaster VW, although I remember them being competitive. It was Nuneaton VW. Sytners in Leeds were really good with matching the quote, although the did say it's not something they do all the time, the timing was right for me as they were approaching quarter end, so the sale was a bonus for their figures I think.

Thanks for the tip, they matched it! They have another £500 off offer on at the moment as well as the extra VW contribution so I think they were happy to match it which is great news. All ordered!

I picked the Limestone Grey as that was the test drive car I had a go in and it looked really nice in the Madrid alloys. I'll keep searching for a picture of a match in shanghai alloys for my desktop background for now :)

Metfan08

Ready to race!
Thanks for the tip, they matched it! They have another £500 off offer on at the moment as well as the extra VW contribution so I think they were happy to match it which is great news. All ordered!

I picked the Limestone Grey as that was the test drive car I had a go in and it looked really nice in the Madrid alloys. I'll keep searching for a picture of a match in shanghai alloys for my desktop background for now :)

Congrats on getting the deal you wanted using the Car Wow offer, pleased to be of assistance. In 3 months, you'll be sitting in your brand spanking new Golf Match ?

teenflon5

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats on getting the deal you wanted using the Car Wow offer, pleased to be of assistance. In 3 months, you'll be sitting in your brand spanking new Golf Match ?

Thanks :) Can't wait! Constantly checking the order tracker haha!

Might help if I'd asked the right question in the first place as I just realised there's no such thing as shanghai alloys, it's singapore :)

Metfan08

Ready to race!
Haha, I didn't even notice that! No wonder you couldn't find a picture of the wheels, they don't exist [emoji12]

Sign up for the email and text tracker updates, saves you obsessing over the webpage.

On Order: Mk7 Golf Estate SE 1.4TSI 125 Manual in Metallic Night Blue. Options: Car-Net App Connect, Discover Nav, 2Zone Climate, Net Partition, Silver Roof Rails, Park Assist with Front&Rear Park Sensors. Build Week 33 Confirmed. Stage 5a of 7 (In Transit: Left Factory) received 12th August 2015. Stage 5b of 7 received 22nd August 2015. Stage 5c of 7 (in Transit: Near the UK) received 25th August 2015