GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf Match - Driver seat drawer?

teenflon5

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey,

I have a new golf match but there isn't a drawer under the drivers seat. There is one under the passenger seat and I'm not sure if it should be there but is missing! Have others who have a golf match got a driver seat drawer? I'm sat in the garage now so may ask!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teenflon5

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh ok thanks :) I saw a video review of the next model down and that had both drawers but must have to remove it for the match.

teenflon5

Passed Driver's Ed
Ah maybe it's just moved. In the video I watched they did only show one draw under the drivers seat and didn't show the passenger seat. I think it was the se? If that's such a thing

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Hey,

I have a new golf match but there isn't a drawer under the drivers seat. There is one under the passenger seat and I'm not sure if it should be there but is missing! Have others who have a golf match got a driver seat drawer? I'm sat in the garage now so may ask!

have a spare drivers seat drawer as my car came with both drawers.

I removed my drivers seat drawer to fit the VW fire extinguisher holder. :)

HXP

Ready to race!
2014 SE

Drawer both sides on my SE but they are really shallow so I use is very little to be honest.

I don't mind it is there but have yet to find anything to fit in it apart from a notepad but if you put a pen in there it rattles.

Well it was free and part of the car so sure one day I will think of something to put in there ....

Last edited:

Hobby55

Ready to race!
My SE (Nov '14) doesn't have a drivers one as they had just removed it from the list of options. Pain in the backside as the passenger one is no good to us as it's been replaced by a swivel seat. I did protest to the Dealer and VW but they wouldn't swap them over. Glad to hear it may be back!

steviesandwich

Drawer both sides on my SE but they are really shallow so I use is very little to be honest.

I don't mind it is there but have yet to find anything to fit in it apart from a notepad but if you put a pen in there it rattles.

Well it was free and part of the car so sure one day I will think of something to put in there ....

Just about room for a high vis (handy if you need one in a hurry) in each, plus I guess a life hammer

Dan84

Ready to race!
I have in both seats, haven't used them for 2 years. Guess they might be handy one day

teenflon5

Passed Driver's Ed
have a spare drivers seat drawer as my car came with both drawers.

I removed my drivers seat drawer to fit the VW fire extinguisher holder. :)

Interesting :) where can I find this?!

teenflon5

Passed Driver's Ed
Interesting :) where can I find this?!

Just found a post :0 I think i'll pass at £300 for the extinguisher!