GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

water collecting in spare wheel well. Known issue?

Hi All I have a question on my MK7 Golf. I have noticed very recently that there is some leakage in the boot of the car and in the Spare wheel well there is water accumulated there may be a problem with the seals causing rain water to leak in. I have also had an warning appear on my dashboard...
  2. I

Oil temp alert and temp over 130c

Hi All Was wondering if anyone can clarify an issue I have seen on my MK7 Golf. I think I may contributed to the problem as well. Yesterday before I left for work I was in the car park talking for about 20 minutes with work friend, during this time the car was on and stationary, after I left...
  3. I

Automatic locking has stopped working suddenly

Hi Hoping someone can help me with this. On my 2013 Golf MK7 2.0GT we have suddenly noticed that after getting in the car and going over 5mph the doors are not automatically locking. Its only suddenly stopped working and I dont know why, when I check the settings on the discovery media...
  4. I

Golf mk7 GT TDI diesel supplement question

Hi Had my Golf about 12 months now and has just come back from a routine minor service. In my previous car i used to use Forte diesel supplement which was recommended to me to help clear the soot and other bits which hang around in the pipe work, i do about 12000 miles a year but they are...
  5. I

Does this sound like an issue with my ACC

Hi All Great forum, this is by far the best VW forum I have found, comparing with the rest out there! So I have had my MK7 for about 7 weeks now, haven't really had to go anywhere which required motorway driving but am itching to use the ACC function. It was recommended to me to try it on the...
  6. I

Sat Nav voice on discover navigation?

Hi I have a discover navigation system but am finding that I not hearing any annoucements when using the navigation. It will show up on the screen and the in screen dash but I hear no voice. I have tried to turn both knobs to see if this activates the sound but this just increases the radio...
  7. I

Adding picture art to mp3

Hi Folks I have put some mp3s which I have downloaded from Soundcloud which work fine on my discover navigation however I would like to add the album art rather than seeing a blank picture for a song. I have the mp3s and have downloaded all the album art, I just need a program which I can use...