GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SpeedieGTI

What catback are you using with the APR catted downpipe?

If you have this set-up please comment with what catback exhaust you are using and how you like it? How's the sound/tone? How is the fitment? I have this downpipe and it is super quiet unless I punch the throttle, I would like a little more growl and the look of larger exhaust tips. Want to...
  2. SpeedieGTI

Winter BOREDOM...

What does everyone do to keep from going insane during the long cold boring winter? Everything I enjoy doing with my kids or alone is outside. So bored already...
  3. SpeedieGTI

More trouble for VW...

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/11/04/vw-recalls-models-camshaft-failure/?ncid=edlinkusauto00000016
  4. SpeedieGTI

KC ROYALS!!!

SO HAPPY! AMAZING SEASON. AMAZING TEAM!
  5. SpeedieGTI

Downpipes!

Unless the search function has failed me I don't think that we have a comprehensive thread yet to discuss the various brands of downpipes! Unfortunately we no longer have the beloved Plac in the community to review ad nauseum every dp known to man for the GTI. Mk6 guys will remember him...
  6. SpeedieGTI

Summer tires on Austin wheels...235/40/18 or 225/40/18?

I am getting ready to buy some summer tires, probably the Cooper Zeon RS3-S to put on my stock Austin wheels. I am at stock ride height and intend to stay there for quite awhile. Has anyone upsized to a 235/40 tire? Will this look good or tacky and will it provide any real performance...
  7. SpeedieGTI

Ultimate Racing down pipe

Hello, I noticed that no one has mentioned this downpipe yet and wanted to present it as another option and as of now the most affordable Mk7 dp! With a high flow ceramic cat this thing sells for $475, catless even cheaper at $375. I had a UR dp on my Mk6 GTI with high flow cat and it...
  8. SpeedieGTI

Neuspeed P-flow now available...

AND look at that price!!! I paid $189 for my mk6 P-flo intake... What is the deal with the price of parts for the Mk7??? http://www.moddedeuros.com/products/neuspeed-p-flo-intake-kit-65-10-47
  9. SpeedieGTI

Neuspeed (K&N) cone air filter for 3" pipe

I have a barely used K&N filter that came with my Neuspeed Pflo intake on my Mk6 GTI. I switched to AEM dryflow filter right away so this filter has tons of life left since it's cleanable/re-usable. It fits a 3" intake pipe and the filter element is 5" wide. I would like $25 shipped...
  10. SpeedieGTI

Racechip???

https://www.racechip-usa.com/chiptuning/VW/Golf/Golf-VII-(AU)/GTI-162kw/ Has anyone heard of or had experience with this company's devices?
  11. SpeedieGTI

GTI part deux...a brief intro.

Hey guys, I'm very happy to be here to learn more about my brand new 2015 GTI SE with DSG. I spent 3.5 mostly wonderful years and nearly 75k miles with my 2011 Mk6 Autobahn DSG (stage 2, full intake/exhaust, VWR Streetsport plus coilovers, sway bars, P3 digital boost gauge, etc.) I was MBorVW...
  12. SpeedieGTI

KC Dubs

Starting a new thread here for fellow Mk7 owners in the KC area. I traded in my 2011 Mk6 dsg autobahn for my 2015 Mk7 dsg SE with lighting package last week and couldn't be happier! We have a great VW/Audi group in KC called KC Dubs. Check us out on facebook. :cool: