GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. waltzyy

WTB> Euro Tailights in Dark Cherry Red

Let me know!
  2. waltzyy

Fusso Soft99

Picked this up and going to try it out this weekend.
  3. waltzyy

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Dude I've been waiting for mine. Ordered them in December 22 2016.
  4. waltzyy

FS OEM NOGAROS

Sold as of today.
  5. waltzyy

What is your occupation?

Process Engineer here.
  6. waltzyy

Installed the intake. Took about 20 mins.
  7. waltzyy

Decided to give the car a quick rinse.
  8. waltzyy

Finally got my AWE Track Exhaust installed. Thanks to the guys over at AU Tuning!
  9. waltzyy

Haha I know! Night Blue Metallic is a strange color. It will look very similar to the Subaru Lapiz Blue during the day. I was originally going to get Pure White but I fell for this color :D.
  10. waltzyy

Haha debating if I should go Coilovers or VWR SPrings.
  11. waltzyy

Finally got the car tinted. Went with Pinnacle Series 30/15. The tint makes the cars appearance a lot nicer.
  12. waltzyy

WTB AWE Track Exhaust for GTI

Seeing if anyone is willing to sell.
  13. waltzyy

Opinions on scratch

Hey guys can I get some feedback on this scratch? Last night my fiances mother accidentally scratched my car with her large bag. I ran my finger and nail and didn't feel anything. Any thoughts and recommendation? Thanks!
  14. waltzyy

MK NaNa's Night Blue

So my first Volkswagen was a used 2011 Carbon Steel Grey 2-Door had about 20k miles when I first got it back in 2013. Fast forward 3 years I met my significant other and decided that we needed something with 4-Doors. At the time I was in the market looking at the newer Subaru WRX. At first I...
  15. waltzyy

New to the forum

Hey guys new member here just wanted to say hello. I recently picked up a 2017 GTI Sport Trim in Night Blue after trading my CSG MK6. So far I have been enjoying the car and all the little tech goodies. PS here are two pics of yesterdays pick up