GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Where to Buy Unitronic Tunes

Getting a 2018 gti (dsg) today and wondering where I can buy the tunes. Already have the cable. I can't find how to add it to the cart on their site. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
  2. K

Steering Wheel Height Adjustment

Is this as high as everyone's wheel will go? The space where it meets the dash is quite large compared to other cars I've had. Id love it up a bit more. Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
  3. K

Clutch Replacement Labor Hours

For those of you who have had your clutch replaced by a mechanic, not DIY, how many hours of labor were you charged. Did you agree upon a number up front, or did they give you a range that would be determined by time to complete the job? Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  4. K

South Florida APR and Clutch Install Recommendations

Anyone in south Florida have a recommended APR dealer? I'm looking to go stage 1 on my 2017 GTI. Also plan on doing a new clutch at same time since I have a MT. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  5. K

Target Price for 2016 GTI Autobahn PP

Going to go check out a leftover 2016. What should I use for a target price? MSRP is 34,565 Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  6. K

S Trim Backseat Mismatch

Here is a pic at how I thought they were supposed to look. The one I saw had no Tartan on the bottom part of seat. Seems like it must have been a mistake at the factory.
  7. K

S Trim Backseat Mismatch

I'm looking at a purchasing a car, S Trim, but the bottom part of the backseat is leather instead of Tartan. Has anyone seen this before? You'd think the dealer would have got break on price from VW too, right?
  8. K

GTI S Trim Audio Quality

I've just driven the SE trim. How does the audio system in the S trim compare?
  9. K

Stock Tire Options

Seems like local dealers have the all season tires on their GTIs. Did anyones US GTI come with the Bridgestone Potenza S001?