GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BrianfCheng1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Good looking rear cam. Agreed on the nyc drivers. Wish I had the capital to do that too.
  2. BrianfCheng1

Those Interlagos style wheels look great. I have a set of polished Interlagos and always wondered how they would look on my white. I just decided on my winter wheels.
  3. BrianfCheng1

Put on VWR springs earlier this week and put these on today! IMG_1368 by briancheng90, on Flickr IMG_1366 by briancheng90, on Flickr IMG_1365 by briancheng90, on Flickr IMG_1364 by briancheng90, on Flickr
  4. BrianfCheng1

BBS Wheels: Show them off!

Had a BBS photo thread over on MK6 and wanted to start one here. Today I'm happy to say I can finally start it off! Please share photos and specs of your set-up! IMG_1364 by briancheng90, on Flickr IMG_1374 by briancheng90, on Flickr IMG_1368 by briancheng90, on Flickr IMG_1378 by...
  5. BrianfCheng1

Stormtrooper - That decal site is awesome.
  6. BrianfCheng1

interior wiring from front to back.

AnYone know where I can get those "blow-up" diagrams that show how the interior trim is removed? I want to run some wires but don't want to break clips along the way.
  7. BrianfCheng1

Kilo, where did you get those from? I waould pick those up for $100.
  8. BrianfCheng1

I wish badgesikins made an all white rear emblem. I would buy that super quick. Looks good BBBABS
  9. BrianfCheng1

Color match rear reflectors

Came from an mk6 and color matching the rear reflectors on the bottom of the rear bumper was a popular cosmetic mod. Anyone know where I can get some for this car? Didn't feel them on the mk6 but for some reason I think it will do this car justice. I don't like the look the the rear of the mk7...
  10. BrianfCheng1

What to do about this turbocharger debacle?

I had an MK6 that was APR tuned for the life of the car. Zero issues. Now, with all the horror stories about the turbochargers on the MK7, I find myself wondering what I should do with this car. I really want to get a tune but I don't want my daily driven car to fail without warning and causing...
  11. BrianfCheng1

Phumz, where did you get that spoiler? and how much?
  12. BrianfCheng1

How tall are you guys?

I'm 5'8 and yes life does kinda suck for short guys.
  13. BrianfCheng1

2013 SRT Viper GTS vs 2012 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

Great Vid! However, the performance difference on the track wouldn't sway me either. I would take the Viper. The ZR1 is basically $50,000 car with $70,000 worth of add-ons and looks like it.. While the Viper looks so much more exotic.
  14. BrianfCheng1

So, what did Santa bring you (and your VW) for Christmas??

Installed DG Springs yesterday and tomorrow have an appointment to get APR stage 1 flash.
  15. BrianfCheng1

I love my GTI's steering wheel so much.......

That carbon fiber trim looks sick. Our stock steering wheels look just as good as that if not better...
  16. BrianfCheng1

Gen 7 Golf Info

If this is true then that means we have the prettiest Golf!
  17. BrianfCheng1

How old is everyone

I'm 21 and I pay for this bitch all by my damn self! Chuuuch! lol. I'm one of the youngest here i think.
  18. BrianfCheng1

High Gas prices

I paid $4.09 for a gallon of 93 in NYC last week. I've already seen prices as high as $4.25. These gas prices are making me want to live in Jersey. They got the lowest prices in the country i heard? I wish NYC gas stations offered 91 octane, at least i would have the option to switch.
  19. BrianfCheng1

Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

I freaking love this game and didn't even realize there was a thread on GT5. If anyone is interested i have a copy of the game for sale, unopened. i posted in "private classifieds". I'm Level 21 A-spec and Level 8 B-spec. How's everyone else doing?
  20. BrianfCheng1

best car you've ever driven?

The fastest car i ever drove was a buddy's SRT8 Cherokee. That was a BEAST! Took that bitch to around 80. couldn't go faster because of traffic. second has to be my fathers 2006 CLK 350. Took that bitch to around 130 and it feels like 50!