GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2010GTi Carbon

Borderlands 2

Anyone been playing? If you're playing on PC, add me on Steam. Steam ID: summit1986_szbb
  2. 2010GTi Carbon

GTA IV Working Delorian Mod - SICK!!!

IGN was rocking a vid of this too... Looks pretty amazing.
  3. 2010GTi Carbon

Word Association Game

Clean Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  4. 2010GTi Carbon

Word Association Game

balls
  5. 2010GTi Carbon

The Picture Game

Choo choo!!!
  6. 2010GTi Carbon

ICS on Razr Maxx

Everyone should be running 4.0.4. I'd recommend AOKP and Franco kernel, but rooting a Motorola can be an uphill battle. Franco kernel really cuts down on consumption. Try adjusting your brightness as well... that's where 75% of my battery ends up going on my GNex.
  7. 2010GTi Carbon

Eurotuner is merging with European Car

^^^THIS!!! Will not be renewing when this disappointment of a subscription runs out. The only VW I saw in the whole issue were basically in the ads. Major letdown.
  8. 2010GTi Carbon

How do you choose your friends?

At least he's posting in the right forum... Imagine the hordes of hell-spawn demons that would be cast upon him if he posted in another one?! On that note, I need to cut back on the amount of time I spend in Diablo 3...:evil:
  9. 2010GTi Carbon

Facebook share price predictions

This is exactly where Pandora fell on its face. They were trading $26/share at IPO and are about $11/share now. You can't make solid revenue figures on a subscription nobody wants to purchase and ads alone.
  10. 2010GTi Carbon

11-12 NHL Playoff Thread

Flyers West to win it all!
  11. 2010GTi Carbon

Diablo 3

Almost here... add me. Battletag: summit1986#1220
  12. 2010GTi Carbon

Diablo 3

I'll be playing.... Beta was butter smooth on my desktop. Corsair H50 liquid cooled i7-920 @ 2.67GHz, 8GB RAM, XFX Radeon HD6870 GPU, Corsair 650W PSU.
  13. 2010GTi Carbon

11-12 NHL Playoff Thread

We're not all trash talking window lickers. Flyers need to go back to the basics, play position hockey, counter the Devils forecheck, and start winning some games. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  14. 2010GTi Carbon

The Official Beer Thread

1) Switchback Ale (Burlington, VT) 2) Long Trail Ale (Bridgewater Corners, VT) 3) UBU (Lake Placid, NY) 4) Brooklyn Lager (Brooklyn, NY)
  15. 2010GTi Carbon

RWD GTI???...

I know a RWD conversion has been done before, just haven't heard of any on a mk6. Eurotuner has had a few RWD GTIs in their Euro showdowns before.
  16. 2010GTi Carbon

11-12 NHL Playoff Thread

Yeah, it's a fine line on what's "fair game" when a goalie is out of the crease. Mike Smith has crossed that line on a few occasions in the Chi/Phx series alone. Holtby has truly stunned me. I didn't have any expectations from this "kid" and he's been playing with the poise of a seasoned...
  17. 2010GTi Carbon

11-12 NHL Playoff Thread

Like a Boss!!! Good thing Peverly didn't follow through... That's a good way to get yourself killed in the NHL. This makes me all warm and fuzzy inside and reminds me of Hextall. GO FLYERS!
  18. 2010GTi Carbon

11-12 NHL Playoff Thread

Really pulling for the Caps or Sens in their Game 7's. Really want to avoid a Rangers-Flyers pairing at all costs. Rangers are the biggest threat facing the Flyers in the East. Go Flyers!
  19. 2010GTi Carbon

Mk6 GTi vs Jet...

^This^ F-14 had the engines directly below the rear fins. MIG-29: