GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

11-12 NHL Playoff Thread

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
he rubs me the wrong way.

I do not think pulling the hair of one of the toughest guys in the league then running and hiding is smart if one more concussion will end your career

well said.

Go Flyers!

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
Really pulling for the Caps or Sens in their Game 7's. Really want to avoid a Rangers-Flyers pairing at all costs. Rangers are the biggest threat facing the Flyers in the East. Go Flyers!

JhnR

Banned
no indoor rinks by you?

We have a couple. Tho i go to this one in open air i know the owners and we play for free and all nighters, etc.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
word. we thankfully have a good amount of indoor rinks and outdoor roller rinks that are pretty nice.

CaptObvious75

Ready to race!
GO SENS!!! Went to game 4 and what an insane atmosphere! I'm cheering for all the lower seeds... love it when the underdogs win!

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
Like a Boss!!!

Good thing Peverly didn't follow through... That's a good way to get yourself killed in the NHL. This makes me all warm and fuzzy inside and reminds me of Hextall.

GO FLYERS!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
haha^ goalies have been getting more and more ridiculous the last few years.. i like it and i dont like it. You can't check guys and then be a little bitch when you barely get hit, etc (see: Mike Smith) and look for a penalty.

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
haha^ goalies have been getting more and more ridiculous the last few years.. i like it and i dont like it. You can't check guys and then be a little bitch when you barely get hit, etc (see: Mike Smith) and look for a penalty.

Yeah, it's a fine line on what's "fair game" when a goalie is out of the crease. Mike Smith has crossed that line on a few occasions in the Chi/Phx series alone. Holtby has truly stunned me. I didn't have any expectations from this "kid" and he's been playing with the poise of a seasoned veteran. He gives up alot of rebounds, but nobody's perfect. Bruins whiffed on a few golden opportunities last night.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I think Nashville will go all the way....

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
fuckin' phoenix.....

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Im in love with the Kings right now <3 :wub:

#BEASTS

hell yeah, they are like Rocky - all underdog and shit. "It's just a street fight, its about who wants it the most".