GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Vw5002000

1. V

17 GTI Shifter feels notchy and uninspiring...

Hello All. Have a 17 GTI S with just over 3800 miles on ED stage 2 tune. Only thing I've done is the clutch spring removal. Have a 3rd child on the way so my budget is limited. I can spend no more than $175 to make it feel better. What would you buy knowing that? Thanks Sent from my SM-G930V...
  2. V

Trade these for Austin's

Long story short, sold my stock set and bought 19x8.5 Alzor Wheels with 235 35 19 Federal 595 Summer Tires. I'm too old for these so looking to go back to a stock set. My set has 650 miles so would prefer low mileage set. Located in Orlando Florida . Will take some more pictures as soon as I...
  3. V

How much should i ask for Austins/Hankooks?

Hello All. Going to try and sell a set of Austins with Hankook Ventus S1 Nobles with just over 2k on the set. I dont want to be that guy that asks a ridiculous price so would really like some estimates from yall if I could. 1 tiny scratch and zero curb rashes etc. Thanks
  4. V

Installed a EURODYNE 93 Low Torque Tune and 1st and 2nd are useless

So far, I'm very impressed with ED Tune. Definitely surprised at how much the car pulls now. Haven't had a chance to really open it up but so far so good. Main reason I went with ED over another brand was so I wouldn't have to go into a dealer to take it off and on. Big plus in my opinion with...
  5. V

Just installed the Eurodyne Stage 1.5 93oct tune and WOW

1st off, I'm not here to sell Eurodyne or put down any other tuner. Just simply telling my experience. I went with ED because it allowed me to take it off and on myself, without having to go to a dealer. Super impressed with this tune. 1st and 2nd are useless. Next step is to purchase some...
  6. V

1st time VW GTI owner from an F150 Ecoboost

Never thought I would own a VW but priorities changed a little and started working at an Audi Dealership and here I am. Just traded in a 16 F150 2.7 Ecoboost 4x4 for a 17 GTI S Manual. Got a great price and after driving it, I was seriously impressed. Thanks for having me in the forum. Dave