GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by USA

1. USA

Do Not Pass This Up. Unless You Like Slow (MK7 Golf-R)

Looking for a local member in Dallas/Fort Worth area that wants to go fast. I am pulling this kit that has just at 3,000 miles on it. APR IC is also coming off. I will also include mid pipe as well as MPI (Multi Port Injection) keep your valves clean. I am installing a Iroz 650 turbo kit with a...
  2. USA

APR Stage 3+ Kit

Looking for a local member in Dallas/Fort Worth area that wants to go fast. I am pulling this kit that has just at 3,000 miles on it. APR IC is also coming off. I will also include mid pipe as well as MPI (Multi Port Injection) keep your valves clean. I am installing a Iroz 650 turbo kit with a...
  3. USA

Tuning Multi Port Injection (MPI)

At this moment APR and UM can do this. I am tuned Stage 3+ with APR but want to go more power. APR cannot do this and UM is a long truck/trailer drive away which is not cheap to get there. Frank Mabo informed me he is about to break out to the wild side and start tuning MPI but when. Any other...
  4. USA

Swapping APR Stage 3 Turbo

What are the odds the Stage 3 APR turbo which is a Borg Warner EFR7163 be swapped out with another Borg Warner EFR turbo? T4 divided twin scroll turbine housing. Call me crazy but I like more power. Thanks in advance.
  5. USA

DFW Golf-Rs

Any of you guys want to get out with us this sunday morning? A little cruise
  6. USA

APR Stage 3+ Turbo Limits on Corn

I have called APR and asked them what is this 71mm turbo capable of and they have no idea or at least the guy on the phone put me on hold and came back and told me they had no idea. I am going built block and E85. I want more power. I am willing to pay for it. If this Stage 3 turbo will take me...
  7. USA

MK7 Golf-R Stage 3+ APR vs. Supercharged S550 Mustang GT

So went out with a couple new Mustang GTs one was lightly modded and tuned. The other Roush S/Cd with all bolt ons. He was running out of fuel and only shifting at 6000-6100 rpms so he was not running to potential. We were nose to nose pulling on highway. He is going E85 and smaller pulley this...
  8. USA

Best Coil Over MK7??

Bought some lowering springs for Golf-R and not happy with them. Coil overs is what I am looking for. Know of Bilstiens but what else is out there? Ohlins? KWs?
  9. USA

APR Stage 3+ Members

Bought car October 6th and dropped off on October 23rd and today the 27th car is finished. Car has 800 miles on it. Master tech and I went for a test drive and performed a launch and I have to admit that I did not expect the car to pull as hard as it did. Consider the car I traded in was a...
  10. USA

Wheel Weight Help OE PRETORIA wheels 19"

I have been reading here but cannot get a clear answer. 2017 Golf-R stock wheels
  11. USA

Golf-R Brakes an Upgrade for GTI

I am thinking of buying the Stoptechs for my R and was wondering if the Golf-R brakes are and upgrade for GTI owners or if they will even fit?
  12. USA

Built Block Options

How many companies offer built blocks for the MK7 Golf-R? I am not going bigger turbo til block is built. I am aware of the APR block. Looking to go to an over bore if possible. My Evo was 2.0 and I bought built block 2.2 liter and loved it.
  13. USA

AMS

https://www.amsperformance.com/product-category/golf-r.html/ Thought these guys were gonna get in deep with the R but guess not.
  14. USA

Golf R FB Group

Nothing?
  15. USA

Upgraded Turbo Kit R Owners

Looking to make a decision on a turbo kit and not much out there. The APR for the money seems a bit weak. The #s they advertise are crank #s. I do like their kit please done take my comment the wrong way. Any feedback from you upgraded turbo guys and if so what kit do you have and stock or...