GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by stillwellm10

1. stillwellm10

2016 VW Golf SE with Lighting Package and Front Fog Lights

Hey everyone, I've had a hell of time trying to find info online regarding adjusting the movement of the light pattern that's displayed by the front fog lights of my Golf. The picture below depicts the hole in which you would use a tool to turn to line up the beam pattern on the fog lights. With...
  2. stillwellm10

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I have the VWR drop in filter, and I've been cleaning/reoiling it every 10k. :) Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk
  3. stillwellm10

I'm guessing that this should fit on my MK7 Golf SE right?
  4. stillwellm10

Your favorite Microfiber Towel Brands!

As the title suggests I'm looking to find some quality microfiber towels for drying the exterior as well as an all purpose cleaning towel for interior surfaces. I'm currently using Chemical Guys MIC_507_03 - Professional Grade Premium Microfiber Towel with Silk Edges, Gold 24" x 16." They are...
  5. stillwellm10

High Quality Fog Lights

I went ahead and upgraded the Fog Lights today! I'm overall happy with the end result, hopefully they'll last a decent amount of time. :) Top is Low beam/fog lights Bottom is LED Drl's and fog lights Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk
  6. stillwellm10

High Quality Fog Lights

Hey everyone, I'm looking to upgrade the ugly halogen Fog Light bulbs with preferably an LED. I'm in need of some help finding a reputable outfit that makes great quality fog lights that won't break the bank either. Thanks in advance! :) The bulb size is an H11. Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk
  7. stillwellm10

OBD11 Coding in the Chicagoland!

If anyone is in the Chicagoland area looking to have some coding done, feel free to drop me a PM! Thanks, Mike Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk
  8. stillwellm10

PP Rear Sway Bar for GTI

I found the regular GTI rear sway bar's part number, though I was curious if anyone knew what the PP part number of the rear sway bar was? Or if there is any difference at all in part numbers.
  9. stillwellm10

EPC Light!

About a year ago my EPC light came on ironically enough when I was headed to the dealership. Once I got there I told the Service advisor that it was lit on the dash. Apparently when it was driven to the back the light cleared and they couldn't pull it. Fast forward to today I was driving to work...
  10. stillwellm10

iPhone 8 to Galaxy S9?

I think the better move would to wait until the Google Pixel XL 3 comes out in October. I personally switched from a 7s Plus to an S8+. I hate the Samsung skin on top of Android O. The software updates come super slow to Samsung phones. I think the Pixel would be the better upgrade if you...
  11. stillwellm10

Will PP or Non PP Front & Rear Sway Bars from GTI fit/work on a MK7 Golf?

It's a general wonderment as I want to go with an OEM+ feel and not break the bank with 034, Neuspeed, etc as alternative options. Thanks again!
  12. stillwellm10

Dope man! Your name still angers me lmao!
  13. stillwellm10

Don't mention it! You got it optioned out fully then, very nice! The Lighting package was a must for me a couple years ago, so good choice on getting them. Do you have any plans with it? As far as modifications etc etc?
  14. stillwellm10

Welcome to the VW/forum family! Did you get any options on your Golf HighLine?
  15. stillwellm10

What bulb are using for the low beams? Is it pretty much the same setup as the LP that you'd get from the factory? Otherwise love the way they look!