GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by partiesforum

1. P

Wider tires on mk7 gti and new wheels

Hey, I'm in the market for new tires and wheels. I want to go wider. Preferably 245 or 255. The thing is, I don't want the wheel to rub against the fender. I don't want to go that low. Reason I want bigger tires is 1. Im a sucker for big tires. 2. Better traction. Problem is, not sure how...
  2. P

COBB Tuner - Hardly used

Got my Accessport month ago for MK7 Golf GTI. Still has plastic on the screen and is almost brand new. I'm giving up my car and buying a new one so want to sell this. $500 includes shipping as well. Includes all the packing and cases it came with when it was new. I prefer WU so I can...
  3. P

Review of COBB AP3 - Review

Hey, So I just received my COBB Accessport today and this is going to be review of Accessport for the first 5-hours I've head it. The good and the bad! Here are the pictures of unboxing Now the packing wasn't really anything special. Now let's get to to the important bits of...
  4. P

Track Day - Stock GTI on All-Seasons

Track Day video is finally here! Running stock and on All-season tires. My first time on track. Not bad I would say. Can't wait for next one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0OSj8gl12w
  5. P

How to launch MK7 GTI- Manual Transmission?

So I have a 2016 Golf GTI S - Manual Transmission. I have tried launching it multiple times but have failed to correctly launch the car without the excess power going anywhere. Even if I'm launching at 4-5k RPM, it would only spin for not even a second before traction control kicks in and breaks...
  6. P

Such Grip, Much Sexy, WOW Suede

Little things can make so much difference in your daily driving.
  7. P

My new Golf GTI

So I had bought a 2016 Maxima last month, but it just wasn't the car for me. So I decided to get something more suitable and got myself a GTI instead. 4Dr Manual S. Love driving every second of it! Got few plans for the car already! 1) Get a Euro Switch 2) Get the 8inch screen 3) Unitronic...