GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuner - Hardly used

partiesforum

Got my Accessport month ago for MK7 Golf GTI. Still has plastic on the screen and is almost brand new. I'm giving up my car and buying a new one so want to sell this. $500 includes shipping as well. Includes all the packing and cases it came with when it was new.

I prefer WU so I can get cash. But would take BTC, Google Wallet, as well as PayPal. PayPal is the least preferred. Google Wallet and WU is the most.
Might accept trades. Let me know if you have other forms of payments and I will see what I can do. I'm located in suburb of Chicago. So if you're local, you can pick it up for $475.

Last edited:

DubbinDonuts

Got my Accessport month ago for MK7 Golf GTI. Still has plastic on the screen and is almost brand new. I'm giving up my car and buying a new one so want to sell this. $500 includes shipping as well. Includes all the packing and cases it came with when it was new.

I prefer WU so I can get cash. But would take BTC, Google Wallet, as well as PayPal. PayPal is the least preferred. Google Wallet and WU is the most.
Might accept trades. Let me know if you have other forms of payments and I will see what I can do. I'm located in suburb of Chicago. So if you're local, you can pick it up for $475.
Where'd you but it originally? Is it a MAPerformance AP with their custom ots maps, or is it just loaded with the default cobb map?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

airjor13

Ready to race!
Pm'd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

airjor13

Ready to race!
Can you show that it has been un-married from your car?

Last edited:

airjor13

Ready to race!
Yes. Ill post a photo soon

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks! If that's the case I'll take it, please respond in the PM with your Paypal address.

airjor13

Ready to race!
Mainly down pipe exhaust system.

Dude are you bullshitting or what? Where is the unmarried confirmation picture? PM'd you days ago asking for where to send the money. Guess you don't really want to sell it properly then....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airjor13

Ready to race!
I've decides not to use PayPal unless it's in escrow. As for picture, here it is.

http://i.imgur.com/b8EXOVO.jpg

GL dealing locally or someone that doesn't use a modern form of online payment that offers decent buyers protection. Sorry but escrow? WU? What is this, closing on a house lol.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Just a friendly reminder from your golfmk7 staff. If you send money via western union you may be opened for a scam. Always Research payment options and do what you feel is best.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

partiesforum

GL dealing locally or someone that doesn't use a modern form of online payment that offers decent buyers protection. Sorry but escrow? WU? What is this, closing on a house lol.

No just protection from somepne who joined 2 days ago and randomly messages me first thing and doesnt want to use escrow for protection of you and I.