GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by oSniper

1. O

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

A set of Austin's, two have minor curb damage. Stock tires only have ~4/32" left. $400 obo SOLD And a set of winter tires, 225/45R17 Michelin X-Ice Xi3 with ~9/32" left. One has been repaired. $300 obo
  2. O

Detailers in Chicago

Any recommended detailing shops in Chicago? Preferably in the western suburbs. Just bought a 17 SE and I'm seeing some light scratches in the clear coat from the dealership's washes
  3. O

Do you regularly watch South Park?

That's ignorant
  4. O

Mk7 on Canada Website

it'll always be more expensive here
  5. O

Teslas are fast...

not lead acid.....
  6. O

Tapatalk 2

nice, was looking for tapatalk to go on sale, may as well get tapatalk 2
  7. O

Hardcore PC gamers, need your help

mines around $1k and it works good 3570k with hyper 212 evo for OC z77 motherboard gtx 570, slight OC 8gb ram 128gb ssd probably even cheaper now
  8. O

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

lol.. added September 18 2011?
  9. O

unless he has some video out that I can't see... last time he mentioned intakes, he got a new stock intake box and a drop in filter...
  10. O

tbh i always read his build thread... who cares how many times he bought the same thing and reinstalled the same parts i trusted his opinion on the fitment and sound of the ultimate racing downpipe, purchased it and haven't regretted it i wouldn't mind if he came back
  11. O

Anyone Wanna Buy a Bag of Pubes?

cartman?
  12. O

Just got the dumbest ticket of my life

ventilation system where the parking spot is?
  13. O

Apple is very scared

my laptop is 4 years old and runs great too... there are TONS of different looking pcs on the market.... its ridiculous to say that your macbook pro looks way better than any of them plus, your macbook pro looks the same as everyone else's... so boring, nothing unique about it
  14. O

Diablo 3

getting so owned in act 2 inferno