GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

What say you on the Return of the Plac?

• He will never return. Dude got pissed and he’s gone for good. May come back in 2,000 years.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He will return in one months time w/ a 2010+ S4, then install 6 downpipes on it within 6 days.

Votes: 29 24.8%
  • He will return in two months time with the same car and act like nothing happened.

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • He was killed by the CIA. Reason unknown.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • He was killed by SkullV in a shotgun showdown in the middle of Arizona two weeks ago.

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is street racing for money with Vin Diesel as we speak.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is living off his YouTube earnings.

Votes: 16 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oSniper

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
unless he has some video out that I can't see... last time he mentioned intakes, he got a new stock intake box and a drop in filter...

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
unless he has some video out that I can't see... last time he mentioned intakes, he got a new stock intake box and a drop in filter...

That's what I was noticing. I might have to have bowers quote his source

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
Definitely not new. It's episode 9 of 62 to date, and he has 3200 miles on the car in that video, then 17.6k in ep 58. Ep. 62 was dated 10/24/12.

I miss plac. Don't know why. Misinformation Stockholm syndrome maybe.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Yeah, not new. Plus, I think modshack said he wouldnt sell to plac unless it was for double the price. But I ALSO heard he refused to sell to him as well.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
If I'm totally honest the forum is a bit boring without him... Yes he is slightly crazy, maybe more than that, and totally neurotic but I always tuned in to hear what he was going to say/do next. I also wondered if he had the most understanding wife in the world?! If my spending was like that guy I'd be living in my car. It's not that he spent a ton but that he bought the same things over and over again basically already knowing the results. On the brightside maybe he's spending more time with his son now that he's not obsessed with this forum any more. Lastly if you remember he talked about drug abuse as a younster...that stuff can really mess up some people and it may just explain why he is the way he is.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Whoa...when did he talk about drug abuse?

mully

Ready to race!
He's the only guy that mods his car and wants it to be like stock.

"I installed this downpipe with no resonator and its too loud."

" I installed this intake and its too loud."

"This suspension is too firm."

"My vagina is too wet."

-placenta

this is why people think he has some mental issues. Nobody buys the same exhaust multiple times.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'd like to smoke a fatty with Plac and talk about life and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.