GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mbarton36

1. M

3rd gear Shift problem

Hello all, so here's my set up before I discuss my problem. 2017 GTI Sport 6MT. I have the bomba short shift adapter and the BMS clutch stop. I've noticed a few times under moderate to heavy acceleration that shifting from 2-3 feels like I'm fighting a spring to get into 3rd. It's caused me to...
  2. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Mk7 police force? Way to bring down the justice on that jerk. Hope everyone was okay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Honda Civic R

It bested the record set by the GTI clubsport for Front drive, compact cars. Beat the lap time by 2 seconds. There are a lot of factors that would impact lap time including weather, time of day and the driver of the car. It could've beat the record by 2 minutes, it's still an ugly spaceship to...
  4. M

Now you need silver mirror caps and a silver hood! Looks great btw Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Installed weather tech window vents. Install was pretty easy but the front windows catch on the rear most section of the vent. Hopefully sitting in the sun with the windows up will help stretch them out a little. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

Those wheels... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

Honda Civic R

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpbdGnJbneE&feature=share Yes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

Honda Civic R

The "Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift " movie threw up all over this car Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

$85+ shipping seems a little steep when you can just get a short 90* USB/lightening cable and lay your phone in the cubby. I wish my 7+ could fit with the door closed but oh well. My one gripe about the car, well maybe the cheap plastic sunglass storage cover and no fog lights on the Sport...
  10. M

Honda Civic R

Agree 100%. I wouldn't feel very professional pulling up to a client or customers office in that Civic R; it just screams tuner car or midlife crisis (depending on the owners age) im sure it's a blast to drive BUT I love how the GTI can cover the professional side and performance side equally...
  11. M

Sometimes I drive 200 miles in a day! I've got to garage it and drive my 2014 Cherokee some days just to keep the miles down Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. M

Time to look for a new one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. M

Honda Civic R

Haha EXACTLY! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. M

Honda Civic R

I know this is a 1997 Toyota Supra, BUTTTTT. Why can't Honda OR toyota just make a sports car like this anymore? The New Civic Type R looks way too "aftermarket" for my taste. Aftermarket meaning it looks like a car an 18yr old bought some aftermarket parts for from AutoZone and bolted on the...
  15. M

You have pictures of the process to install? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk