GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CS!

1. C

Simos Tools - New Phone Datalogging App

Thank you! Downloaded now to order my Macchina 😊
  2. C

Thank you. move tried the link, am able to download it, but not open it. Hopefully the region can be unlocked and I can access it via playstore
  3. C

Are there any plans to make the app available on iOS? It seems to be region blocked as I cant download it from the playstore.
  4. C

Suspension Setup Pictures

2018 Golf GTi DSG OE shock 19 Santiago with 235/35/19 Goodyear Eagle Asymmetric 5 Eibach Sportlines (Euro) H&R 15mm front and 20mm Rear spacers Measurement from the bottom of the fender to the middle of the wheel is as follows: 330mm front 340mm rear
  5. C

Bump stops - To trim or not to trim

I cut off the bottom bit with the ring attached to it. It didn't lower the rear at all, but ride comfort is MUCH improved.
  6. C

Show us your MK7

Random shot while taking the kids to look for snow (a very rare occurrence where we stay)
  7. C

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

Got you! Thank you for the feedback.
  8. C

Brilliant work!!! I was actually asking if the 1795 can be used as an alternative to the 17950 on the 7.5R’s where space seems to be a constraint. i have no personal experience, but basing my comment on one of the posts above where the 17950 seems to be the lowest point under the car.
  9. C

Is the any chance of using the Vibrant 1795, instead of the 17950 on the 7.5R?
  10. C

New Eibach Pro Kit Installed

Thank you. To be honest I was hoping it would sit lower, more like the US version of the sportlines. However, I have no issues with regards to ride comfort, or having to be overly cautious.
  11. C

New Eibach Pro Kit Installed

This is mine on Eibach Sportlines (euro version). It seems it's pretty much the same height as the Prokit as fitted on the OP's car.
  12. C

Show us your MK7

My Atlantic Blue Metallic GTi The day I viewed her at the dealership After a few days of mulling it over, I took the plunge. Not long after delivery I was curious to see what dyno power it made My first and only mods were to fit lowering springs and wheels spacers. I opted for Eibach...
  13. C

Bump stops - To trim or not to trim

I have an issue with my car ( fitted with Eibach Spotlines) suffering from severe positive rake. The rear sits 10mm higher than the front. I would like to have rear lower by around 5mm. I have always assumed that if the car is not sitting on the bumpstops, it will not atler the ride height in...
  14. C

Eibach E21-85-41-23 ( sportlines)

Good day Do any of the European members have the Euro Eibach Sportlines fitted to their MK7.5 GTi's? I am very keen to see pics of them fitted.
  15. C

Golf 7 Trunk Liner

Because of its strength and weight, i'd like to use it for the false floor / top cover for my sound install